Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GingerrrFox

How you feeling pal?

How you feeling pal?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the season now?

• Is it June yet? Can't wait for me summer holidays
    • Keep the faith, we can still do it. Premiership here we come.
    • I would love to know why every first choice player has started playing sunday league standard
    • Sack Pearson I can't stand his face or pristine haircut any longer.

There's no glossing over this one but the ONLY pos. from tonight is that Millwall are a bogey team and it was always on the cards for us to lose this one. With that they are a season changing opposing team for us too it seems....remember the last time they were in town = the end of Sven 18 months ago, from which we've NEVER really recovered! The negs are obvious, including my religion/superstition- to not bet against my own team. WIlliam Hill's tip of the week at 10-1 was Leicester 0 Millwall 1. Oh well...........

I personally think that the owners need to sack Pearson and get someone in for the final games and give them one last push. There is no point keeping him for 6 games just to chuck this season away because we are going no where at the moment with Pearson. The players don't look interested either. Get a new manager in with a bit of passion and hopefully we will get a new buzz around the place and we can win enough games to get us in the Play Offs

I personally think that the owners need to sack Pearson and get someone in for the final games and give them one last push. There is no point keeping him for 6 games just to chuck this season away because we are going no where at the moment with Pearson. The players don't look interested either. Get a new manager in with a bit of passion and hopefully we will get a new buzz around the place and we can win enough games to get us in the Play Offs

Sorry but the players looked very interested . I'd love see you to say that to Kasper's face for instance.

Archived