Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Barnsley Pre Match Talk

Wouldn't he? I'd love to know where this idea that O'Neill is a man of high principle comes from. He looks after himself. Always has.

Regardless. He turned us down when the situation was better than it will be moving forward with our high wages meaning we need to sell... whilst 3 clubs will be joining the division with £23m in parachute payments.

If he didn't come then, he surely wouldn't come now.

Along with the fact that he's obviously lost his fire - which was his key skill in the first place.

Drinky was at Barnsley, might spur him on like it often does with players against their old clubs.

No that only works against us.

Like when former players play us and score, players never come to us and when they play their former clubs score.

If anything players who come to us have poorer games than usual against former clubs.

I once knew a guy who claimed to have the discovered the secret of success in football.

He told us very confidentially once. "All you have to do is get the ball, and kick it in the fvcking goal"

I wish someone would tell that to our players.

No that only works against us.

Like when former players play us and score, players never come to us and when they play their former clubs score.

If anything players who come to us have poorer games than usual against former clubs.

nugent

Archived