Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Barnsley Pre Match Talk

He didn't make the match day squad what is so hard to understand?

It's not hard to understand. He didn't make the match squad, I was suprised not to see him on the bench at the very least.

Asked a question, that is all.

I'm almost at a point where I don't give a shite how we do against Barnsley.

Bad attitude? Can't help it, that's how I feel.

I can't see us getting back into the play-offs how we're playing.

I hope I'm wrong of course....

Same.

I've felt like it for the last 4 or 5 games.

And I actually laughed when we conceaded late on last night, nothing to be proud of but I can't help how i'm feeling about our team atm.

It's not hard to understand. He didn't make the match squad, I was suprised not to see him on the bench at the very least.

Asked a question, that is all.

He hasn't been performing recently to the required standard in recent games imo

Having said that all it takes is a wonder goal from him and his confidence will rocket again

Against Barnsley

I would like to see Dyer and Schlupp on both flanks with Nugent and Knockaert upfront.

Well we are no longer a top six side after today's Forest v Brighton result. It's time we turned things around! However the games are in our own hands to do just. It's not only the most important games of the clubs recent history, but also Pearson's managerial career.

I think we can do it against the Tykes. We are certainly due the rub of the green in a fixture and a bit of luck too!

I would try to stay tight and go 4-5-1 and hit them on the counter. They are fighting for their status in the division so it will be a fight to the finish.

My XI:

GK: Kasper

DL: Konch

DR: De Laet

DC: Keane

DC: Whitbread

MC: Knockaert

MC: James

MC: Drinkwater

AML: Schlupp

AMR: Dyer

FC: Nugent

Subs: Logan, Moore, Wellens, Wood, Marshall, Kane, Vardy

I'm almost at a point where I don't give a shite how we do against Barnsley.

Bad attitude? Can't help it, that's how I feel.

I can't see us getting back into the play-offs how we're playing.

I hope I'm wrong of course....

Same.

I've felt like it for the last 4 or 5 games.

And I actually laughed when we conceaded late on last night, nothing to be proud of but I can't help how i'm feeling about our team atm.

I am kinda feeling the same, i'm not an NP out person but with the way we are playing at the moment we will not even get play-offs and i may start to get restless even more with NP then

As for our team for this game?

Erm...

Kasper

RDL

Moore

Keane

Schlupp

Knockaert

James

King

Dyer

Wood

Nugent

James should give us the bite we need away from home, i'd bring Dyer in, drop Stalewater and Konch and give Wood and Nugent another chance as Waghorn and Vardy don't really fill me with confidence either and Kane has just looked dreadful... I could easily see NP picking Whitbread though for more experience at the back even though he is a total crock and yes i'd go 4-4-2

:crylaugh:

Our fans have hit a new low. Blame the referee, predicting a loss because of a referee before we've even played the game. Brilliant.

In other news Barnsley (Draw No Bet) @ 1.50/1...I'm all over it.

A shit refereeing performance will no doubt be an excuse if we lose again. We might aswell start blaming him now.

After the Millwall defeat, this game is MASSIVE!

Lose and i can see Pearson being sacked, Win and hopefully it'll kick start a run of form!

So let's get behind the team and make it seem like we're playing at home!!! (With a better atmosphere)

COME ON YOU FOXES!!

Déjà vu

Prediction.....the odds are that we will probably win tomorrow, sadly this will be treated like victory at the Nou Camp by all the "pro Pearson" camp who will be blowing smoke up his posterior long into the night and for much of Tuesday!

Come Wednesday morning when we are back in 7th place their claims he's still the new messiah will be a little muted and by 5pm next Saturday they will be strangely silent again!

Most people looking at the league table, seeing where us and Barnsley are, and expecting us to walk all over them.

I think that people should remember that Barnsley will be giving it 110% to help in their relegation battle.

They won't by any means be a push-over..

Archived