Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Barnsley Pre Match Talk

I don't think he'll put Whitbread in the team. I was left wondering why he wasn't subbed on for Schlupp and have Konchesky at LB. Is he not fit? Does Pearson no longer believe he's capable of playing for us anymore?

Either way, it seemed an odd decision. As such I think it will be Moore at CB against Barnsley.

Two teenagers at centre back? Doubt that very much.

Very tempted to put a tenner on 2-1 Barnsley.

There's been 3 times this season I've almost bet on us and didn't bother, and all 3 times the exact score I predicted was right. I predicted 0-1 last night.

Guaranteed though the time I actually do put money on it we'll win! Maybe I should anyway.

Very tempted to put a tenner on 2-1 Barnsley.

There's been 3 times this season I've almost bet on us and didn't bother, and all 3 times the exact score I predicted was right. I predicted 0-1 last night.

Guaranteed though the time I actually do put money on it we'll win! Maybe I should anyway.

Yes, maybe you fvcking should

Yeah I know what you mean. But I really don't understand why he didn't put bring Whitbread on for Schlupp when Morgan went off. I'm even wondering if he'll start Konchesky at CB against Barnsley.

I think it was because with the formation we went, the two full backs were given a bit more freedom in bombing on. Schlupp has more of an engine than Konch, but Konch's experience was vital last night.

The St Ledger deal couldn't have backfired any quicker...

Surely we turn it around on Monday and take all 3 points giving the squad some hope of the remaining six games.

I ****ing hope so anyway, they played well with 10 men yesterday all game but this long ball shit is a nightmare to watch, I can't think of any time in the game where we managed to put 3 passes together.

Andy D'urso is the ref for this. We're fvcked. 1-0 loss.

:crylaugh:

Our fans have hit a new low. Blame the referee, predicting a loss because of a referee before we've even played the game. Brilliant.

In other news Barnsley (Draw No Bet) @ 1.50/1...I'm all over it.

Im gonna put my neck on the line here and say drop Nuge and Wood and stick in Vardy and Waghorn. They cant do any worse than the returns we are getting from Nuge and Wood at the minute. And they both like to run around a bit, even if it does look like they do so without their heads sometimes.

I also thought this but having seen them play together at Huddersfield in the cup, I thought heavily against it but certainly 1 if not both should be dropped.

not going will be a waste of time and money again. But I wouldnt play nuge he's gone well of the boil.

Nugent and Wood are rubbish at the moment. Unbelievable considering that both have been fantastic up until the end of Jan. Yes Wood only came in Jan but he was brilliant for Millwall beforehand...

Nugent and Wood are rubbish at the moment. Unbelievable considering that both have been fantastic up until the end of Jan. Yes Wood only came in Jan but he was brilliant for Millwall beforehand...

your forgetting Nugent went 12 games without a goal scored a few now he's not scored in another 10 not good enough.

At last we are out of the play-off places!

It has been delayed only by indifferent form of others during our lean 10 game run .

Is this the kick up the rear our team needs?

The reaction at Barnsley will be telling.

Archived