Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Barnsley Pre Match Talk

After the Millwall defeat, this game is MASSIVE!

Lose and i can see Pearson being sacked, Win and hopefully it'll kick start a run of form!

So let's get behind the team and make it seem like we're playing at home!!! (With a better atmosphere)

COME ON YOU FOXES!!

Will a good performance last night turn into good results?

Will the defence cope with a lot of pressure in a tough away game without Morgan?

Will we start putting chances away?

Somehow, I don't think so.

2-1 defeat.

thats the spirit.

As I said somewhere else, If we lose this one I'll have lost all my faith in pearson and the squad.

I just dont think he'll make any big changes in formation or the way we play and it'll be another frustrating afternoon of hitting it long to wood with absolutely nothing happening.

Or it could be another Bristol city.

Who knows?

Will a good performance last night turn into good results?

Will the defence cope with a lot of pressure in a tough away game without Morgan?

Will we start putting chances away?

Somehow, I don't think so.

2-1 defeat.

Nice to see people being positive :unsure:

Can't wait really, love me trip to Barnsley...

Will be tough though, they seem to have turned themselves around under new the new manager.

0-1 Leicester (and I'd certainly take a scrappy three points).

It's not that, I'm a bit worried to be honest I said a growing number of weeks back I wasn't going to wipe my arse till we won back to back games. Smells like I've shit myself all the time. Win for fvcks sake, then win again so I can scrape off my clinkers. I'm desperate. From a mother to a mother, please.

we win the next three games whilst Morgan is unavailable and we realise that he has been the problem all along!

Only banned for one game! :D

@OfficialFOXES Lots of questions on the Morgan red. It's a one-match ban for the City skipper, so he'll miss Barnsley on Monday and return at Brighton.

Only a one match ban if it's a professional foul, three matches for violent conduct.

Im gonna put my neck on the line here and say drop Nuge and Wood and stick in Vardy and Waghorn. They cant do any worse than the returns we are getting from Nuge and Wood at the minute. And they both like to run around a bit, even if it does look like they do so without their heads sometimes.

I don't think he'll put Whitbread in the team. I was left wondering why he wasn't subbed on for Schlupp and have Konchesky at LB. Is he not fit? Does Pearson no longer believe he's capable of playing for us anymore?

Either way, it seemed an odd decision. As such I think it will be Moore at CB against Barnsley.

Archived