Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

Next manager odds

RDM was my choice when we got Pearson. Having a twelve month contract as assistant manager at Chelsea spelt 'come and get me!'

He was excellent at the Albion, got them promoted with great football, did well at MK Dons and then won the European Cup with Chelsea. We would have got him if we'd tried. We got Pearson, who, let's all be truthful, is hopeless.

RDM was my choice when we got Pearson. Having a twelve month contract as assistant manager at Chelsea spelt 'come and get me!'

He was excellent at the Albion, got them promoted with great football, did well at MK Dons and then won the European Cup with Chelsea. We would have got him if we'd tried. We got Pearson, who, let's all be truthful, is hopeless.

Were you calling him hopeless when we were in the automatic promotion places? i'm guessing not!

Yeah I wanted RDM too .... And was gutted when we got NP ..... It's turned out pretty much exactly as expected (with the odd unexpected highlight where he played some nice stuff for 15 games or so).

Coming from the guy who disappears when the team is doing well and then reappears when we go through a rough patch to gloat.

I guarantee that if we went on to win the next couple of games you would scuttle back under the rock from which you came.

There were many times when I felt like posting, but my patience has now reached the limit.

You are telling me that I should have spent the last couple of months posting my views and calling for sacking Pearson., because that is exactly what I would have done.

As I said, you obviously lack the little grey cells., if you can understand what that means. You have a great deal in common with Pearson!

There were many times when I felt like posting, but my patience has now reached the limit.

You are telling me that I should have spent the last couple of months posting my views and calling for sacking Pearson., because that is exactly what I would have done.

As I said, you obviously lack the little grey cells., if you can understand what that means. You have a great deal in common with Pearson!

You really are an idiot lol

Archived