Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

Next manager odds

I'd take Glenn Hoddle out of that lot. He was a quality manager.

Agree with this. I'd give him a shot. People really only remember him for his time as England Manager. He was educated under Wenger at Monaco and genuinely understands the intrigues of the game.

Agree with this. I'd give him a shot. People really only remember him for his time as England Manager. He was educated under Wenger at Monaco and genuinely understands the intrigues of the game.

The problem is, that he is a massive bellend and nobody likes him.

The problem is, that he is a massive bellend and nobody likes him.

Same could be said about many Managers. It doesn't stop them being effective and getting results.

The first we need to turn this around , is for all fans like you to **** off.

I choose the team, lift morale, instruct tactics and make substitutions then do I? The worst run of results for years must be my fault then.

What we need is a new manager and fans like you to open your f***ing eyes.

Your support of Pearson is now just laughable.

I think Kenny Jacket deserves a crack at a bigger club...done a great job at Millwall on limited funds.

Agreed. I've always liked Kenny Jacket, it's one of the reasons why I don't mind Millwall.

Brought in some good players, and achieved well at Millwall. Generally safe in our division again, and has guided them to Wembley. And as you said, on limited funds.

Steve Agnew? I thought April Fool's Day was tomorrow? Having said that anyone remember the major fisticuffs Aggers initiated vs Millwall in front of the Filbo main stand? Priceless.

Is that when the manager tried to sub him before the ref had chance to get his red card out?! It didn't work and he was sent off.

You are what's wrong with Leicester's fans.

Happy clapping Mongols in the most part!

So tell me. Changing a manager with 7 games to go will change what?.

Face facts. We won't get o'neill. He's a manager thats just been sacked for a shit run of form and has been hounded out by a small minority of brain dead fans.

Sound familiar?.

Is that when the manager tried to sub him before the ref had chance to get his red card out?! It didn't work and he was sent off.

That's the one. Think we won 2-1, although I could be wrong.

Archived