Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricky Hill

Next manager odds

That's the one. Think we won 2-1, although I could be wrong.

I remember! I was in the double decker, in my younger days. I'll be honest, I thought it was against Tranmere, but I'm probably confusing it with the Speedie/Chamberlain fracas! They both happened at pretty much the same spot on the pitch.

Steve Agnew? I thought April Fool's Day was tomorrow? Having said that anyone remember the major fisticuffs Aggers initiated vs Millwall in front of the Filbo main stand? Priceless.

This game was the loudest I ever heard the Main Stand.

Wasn't it against Portsmouth though?

http://www.independe...ll-1455449.html

Found a match report for it! We beat Milwall 3-0 (why can't we do that now?) Agnew scored and got sent off.

Ha, ha, that's me all over (typical Leicester fan) - under-estimating our achievements!

http://www.independe...ll-1455449.html

Found a match report for it! We beat Milwall 3-0 (why can't we do that now?) Agnew scored and got sent off.

Keller in goal for the Lions before he joined us and Andy Roberts was the Palace scorer in the Claridge POF.

Anyway, Steve Agnew for manager! Bring it on.... anything to upset Steve Bruce.

Ha, ha, that's me all over (typical Leicester fan) - under-estimating our achievements!

Those were the days though. That was a fantastic season, even more so after the year we had before. That was the start of our rise, 2 weeks shy of 20 years. How time files.

Those were the days though. That was a fantastic season, even more so after the year we had before. That was the start of our rise, 2 weeks shy of 20 years. How time files.

Do you remember when we played them at the new den and oldfield (i think) got sent off and neil lewis thought it was him and went to the dressing room? What a doughnut he was.

Do you remember when we played them at the new den and oldfield (i think) got sent off and neil lewis thought it was him and went to the dressing room? What a doughnut he was.

It rings a bell, wearing that hideous yellow fox leisure kit? I've never had the 'pleasure' of visiting Milwall! I do remember the chants of "where's your caravan" everytime Keller played against us in goal.

It rings a bell, wearing that hideous yellow fox leisure kit? I've never had the 'pleasure' of visiting Milwall! I do remember the chants of "where's your caravan" everytime Keller played against us in goal.

I think it was on the box, not sure who did the broadcasts back then, but i seem to remember watching it again when we got back home. Pretty sure it finished 0-0 and keller did look like a gypo lmao

lol lol lol

:crylaugh: :crylaugh:

You must be totally devoid of the little grey cells. :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Coming from the guy who disappears when the team is doing well and then reappears when we go through a rough patch to gloat.

I guarantee that if we went on to win the next couple of games you would scuttle back under the rock from which you came.

I guarantee that if we went on to win the next couple of games you would scuttle back under the rock from which you came.

We all live in hope. Usually takes a few wins before he fvcks off for a while

I'd take McDermott in a heartbeat if we were to get rid of Nige (not that I want that to happen). Arguably the only free candidate who's achieved considerable success in this division recently, I'd imagine he'd be chomping at the bit for another crack at the big time, too.

I'd take McDermott in a heartbeat if we were to get rid of Nige (not that I want that to happen). Arguably the only free candidate who's achieved considerable success in this division recently, I'd imagine he'd be chomping at the bit for another crack at the big time, too.

Di Matteo with WBA?

He is likely to have 'bigger fish to fry' as a Champions League winner.

None are particularly inspiring.

Di Matteo with WBA?

He is likely to have 'bigger fish to fry' as a Champions League winner.

None are particularly inspiring.

I think RDM has been incredibly lucky to move from job to job with fantastic squads relative to the respective leagues he's been in.

Archived