Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

New Manager

366 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we want?

• Martin O'Neill
    • Roberto Di Matteo
    • Brian McDermott
    • Neil Lennon
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Mark Hughes
    • Terry Butcher
    • Owen Coyle

Half the teams would survive in the championship? Who apart from Celtic who? And for every tony Mowbray who has been average I can give you a Jim Jefferies, Craig Levine or Alex Mcleish.

I am not having ago and I used to enjoy Scottish football but it is really woeful without Rangers any competition has gone. What other league can I tell you with confidence and without challenge who will win the league for the next 3 years?

Anyway Butcher is awful.

As someones pointed out, whilst I agree with the sentiment behind Butcher being awful the side he's assembled at Inverness Cally Thistle is a credit to him , they've only lost six games all sesaon (same as Celtic) They've beaten Celtic at Park Head, and as you deem Celtic capable of playing in the Championship, I don't see the suggestion of them being to compete at Championship level being born out of anything than your own ignorance. Motherwell are above them so pretty safe to say they'd be ok as well. I'd imagine all three sides would beat us at the minute, not that that is saying much.

After that I admit whether the likes of Aberdeen Kilmarnock and Ross County would be able to compete is a matter of opinion but I think you'd probably find their home form would probably see them stay up.

lol Mowbray average? He won the league the season after coming down! What a stupid thing to say. And what are you saying? For every good manager you can name a bad manager? Well done, I could do that with managers who have managed in the Premier League, Championship, League One, La Liga, don't see what your point is, not every manager that comes down from Scotland is poor as you suggested I know they're are poor managers who have come down from there, there are poor managers who have come from just about every back ground lol it doesn't mean a manager from the same background can't do a job it's a ridiculous thing to say!

Compeition is pretty non existant I agree, but Motherwell are a lot closer than I thought they'd be, in fact they're closer to Celtic than City are to United yet I imagine you still watch the Premier League? This is about standard anyway not competition so who is going to win it is pretty irrelevant, Celtic Remember made it to the last 16 of Europes premier competition which is only as far as any of our clubs made it and further than the current Premier League champions, whilst the SPL is nowhere near as bad as you make it, The other clubs are nowhere near the standard required to compete with a club capable of reaching the knock out stages of the Champions League (not bad for the Champions of "one of the worst leagues in Europe" either :rolleyes: )

All of this coming from someone who watches the A-League as well lol:P

7 promotions in 32 years if you count conference. Most have been in league one and two. Just two promotions at this level, and he made hard work of them both with very talented squads.

Overrated.

Three promotions at this level, actually. One very comfortable with QPR, finishing eight points clear of third, one with Notts County following promotion from the third tier the season before, and one with Sheffield United who finished nine points clear of third. That's three more promotions from this level than the current incumbent.

Archived