Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

New Manager

366 members have voted

1. 1. Who do we want?

• Martin O'Neill
    • Roberto Di Matteo
    • Brian McDermott
    • Neil Lennon
    • Alan Curbishley
    • Mark Hughes
    • Terry Butcher
    • Owen Coyle

Dan Petrescu anyone?

Oh dear.... Just when I thought the options couldn't get any worse, one Romanian title and a Russian second division title. Also been sacked by teams such as wisla krakow for dismantling their championship winning team.there surely has to be a good manager available somewhere?

Guest BlueBrett

Mcdermott is just a chubby bald Pearson and I'll be very disappointed if we go down that route I wanted Di Canio but obviously he's taken now. Maybe the timing indicates the return of MON is just meant to be

Life is sweet, class football, class job, class life but cheers :D

Itll all come tumbling down , there are no class jobs in hull , housings cheap , and if yer missus has any sense she'll already be fukkin the milkman !!

I know a lot of people, including myself don't like him, but if we was to sack Pearson, why not get Warnock in for the remaining games of the season, on a short contract until the end of the season? The guy could stir things up, has a reasonably good CV when it comes to getting out this division.

I know a lot of people, including myself don't like him, but if we was to sack Pearson, why not get Warnock in for the remaining games of the season, on a short contract until the end of the season? The guy could stir things up, has a reasonably good CV when it comes to getting out this division.

I thought that, too ! We could do worse for 6 weeks ! Like ending up with this same situation next year because we rushed it now to try and get back into PO's and making the wrong substantive appointment.

MON isnt the manager of olde.....Cant take the egos of nowadays spoilt footballers.Let him remain a legend at leicester.

Lennon is the answer

No challenge in that Scottish League.

Young manager with loads to prove...hungry and passionate...Like a younger MON.

MON isnt the manager of olde.....Cant take the egos of nowadays spoilt footballers.Let him remain a legend at leicester.

Lennon is the answer

No challenge in that Scottish League.

Young manager with loads to prove...hungry and passionate...Like a younger MON.

Good point about Lennon he has that hunger and aura like MON.

I guess the best possible scenario would be MON as football director and Lennon as manager.

Completely and utterly uninspired by any of the names on that last, save the two we definitely won't get; MoN and RDM.

Seriously ****ing fed up with supporting this football club now, sick of the moaning, the animosity and the general bad ****ing atmosphere surrounding this club. It's never been the same since MoN left and we moved to that shithole stadium down the road. Any chance I can get the last 13 years of my life back?

Completely and utterly uninspired by any of the names on that last, save the two we definitely won't get; MoN and RDM.

Seriously ****ing fed up with supporting this football club now, sick of the moaning, the animosity and the general bad ****ing atmosphere surrounding this club. It's never been the same since MoN left and we moved to that shithole stadium down the road. Any chance I can get the last 13 years of my life back?

Don't blame the stadium, football is like it the country over these days.

In fact I'd go as far as to say Football is in decline because of it, and the root of most of the issues lies with overpaid arrogant poorly educated players.

Archived