Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hankey

At what point................................

do the owners do something positive about stopping the rot?!!

Better managers have been shown the door by now and today we see yet another lowly placed club take 4 points of us this season. A season in which we were promotion hopefuls.

Clearly Pearson has major problems the main one being he simply isn't the man to get LCFC promoted.

Change now; it can't get any worse.

i agree the team is disgace to our our great fans

there has to be problem behind the scenes how can it gone so wrong

manager picks the team the players let manager down im afraid u live by the sword die by the sword i think we need a change

Right now doing nothing is positive, show that you trust the manager you appointed, who got you into a good position and who has helped to cut costs and is set to save money by getting rid of players you signed previously to ridiculously large contracts. Give him the oppertunity to fix things, whatever has gone wrong may not be fixable until the transfer window opens up again and given that up until January he had us flying towards the top of the table, the sensible thing to do would be to give him more time. I doubt they'll do that and I realise most people will disagree.

No, no, no!! The manager has had plenty of time to "fix" things as you call it.

There is a groundswell of opinion now that has come to the conclusion that Pearson is not the manager to get us promoted.

Beaten again by another lowly placed side and still talk of this Club going forward just portrays a complete lack of understanding of the situation.

So a new man may not get us promoted but this one certainly won't!!

Right now doing nothing is positive, show that you trust the manager you appointed, who got you into a good position and who has helped to cut costs and is set to save money by getting rid of players you signed previously to ridiculously large contracts. Give him the oppertunity to fix things, whatever has gone wrong my not be fixable until the transfer window opens up again and given that up until January he had us flying towards the top of the table, the sensible thing to do would be to give him more time. I doubt they'll do that and I realise most people will disagree.

what the fook are you on?

Right now doing nothing is positive, show that you trust the manager you appointed, who got you into a good position and who has helped to cut costs and is set to save money by getting rid of players you signed previously to ridiculously large

contracts. Give him the oppertunity to fix things, whatever has gone wrong my not be fixable until the transfer window opens up again and given that up until January he had us flying towards the

top of the table, the sensible thing to do would be to give him more time. I doubt they'll do that and I realise most people will disagree.

Sorry but he had been given time, all these massive games, he's failed

Right now doing nothing is positive, show that you trust the manager you appointed, who got you into a good position and who has helped to cut costs and is set to save money by getting rid of players you signed previously to ridiculously large contracts. Give him the oppertunity to fix things, whatever has gone wrong my not be fixable until the transfer window opens up again and given that up until January he had us flying towards the top of the table, the sensible thing to do would be to give him more time. I doubt they'll do that and I realise most people will disagree.

Mate, have a word with yourself - this is bordering on stalking........

why may we need another transfer window? evidence is there that the players can do it, but something is clearly wrong at the moment!

Something's not right at the club when the local radio doesn't get any access to the players after a performance like today's. A tipping point has been reached today and if we carry on like this for the season remainder not only will ST sales be hit but this negative atmosphere around the club will carry on into next year. Hope the Thais are willing to pay him off

do the owners do something positive about stopping the rot?!!

Better managers have been shown the door by now and today we see yet another lowly placed club take 4 points of us this season. A season in which we were promotion hopefuls.

Clearly Pearson has major problems the main one being he simply isn't the man to get LCFC promoted.

Change now; it can't get any worse.

Who would you get in?

why may we need another transfer window? evidence is there that the players can do it, but something is clearly wrong at the moment!

Something has clearly gone wrong, I think that there's every chance that it's a result of individual players causing problems, players who can be moved on in the summer. It might not be that, but Pearson did a good enough job as Leicester manager up until January for me to suspect that something isn't right with some playersand while he rightly takes some of the blame for that, he has done a good job of rectifying similar issues in the past and I'd trust him, Craig Shakespear and Steve Walsh rather than any other realistic option to sort things out.

Something has clearly gone wrong, I think that there's every chance that it's a result of individual players causing problems, players who can be moved on in the summer. It might not be that, but Pearson did a good enough job as Leicester manager up until January for me to suspect that something isn't right with some playersand while he rightly takes some of the blame for that, he has done a good job of rectifying similar issues in the past and I'd trust him, Craig Shakespear and Steve Walsh rather than any other realistic option to sort things out.

Whats strange is when there was any potential threat to squad harmony in the early stages, Pearson would sort it, either shipping them out or making them train away from the main squad. Has this tough stance now happened too many times? has it happened with popular characters in the changing room? I'm certainly dubious about Danns and poss St ledger? the weird goings on with Wood? Whatever happened it's clearly rocked the harmony within the team.

Right now doing nothing is positive, show that you trust the manager you appointed, who got you into a good position and who has helped to cut costs and is set to save money by getting rid of players you signed previously to ridiculously large contracts. Give him the oppertunity to fix things, whatever has gone wrong may not be fixable until the transfer window opens up again and given that up until January he had us flying towards the top of the table, the sensible thing to do would be to give him more time. I doubt they'll do that and I realise most people will disagree.

Are you his love child or are you a member of the Badger protection league ?

With the exception of MON or RDM, I don't see any other managers out there that inspire me let alone our players. Could there be better options than at present in the summer?

It was always going to be important to try and get promoted if nothing else, to help with our burgeoning £85m debts or whatever it is. This naive mismanagement of money made promotion more of a necessity for financial reasons more than the more realistic less expensive sustainable aims of other clubs. However, with the exception of perhaps Morgan, none of our current crop of players (or any of Svens previous buys) are imo, of Premiership quality at this stage. So what could we reasonably expect upon promotion to happen, I suggest that unless we spent yet another huge amount of millions (our debt remember, not the Thai's) and surpassing debts in excess of QPR proportions at the same time, then the inevitable would happen.

NP's attempt at clearing the decks of expensive over-rated deadheads to replace them with 'up and coming' hungry young players with sell on value if needed, was a good and admirable plan, many of whom it has to be remembered, had no real experience of playing week in week out in a Championship side. But without the right added experience it was never going to work, particularly in midfield which I see as our main weak point. We don't know of course whether NP and his management team tried to address these issues or not with loan signings that didn't come off.

What is unacceptable is the players apparent 'lack of effort' against Barnsley. As supporters, we can forgive most things but not that. Is there a break down in relationships between NP and some of the players, who knows, but some of them might just be too big for their boots again. Marshall's attitude yesterday for example stinks.

Yes, there are also debatable issues of NP's tactics and formations etc which have been done to death.

To sum up, yes, let NP go if there is realistically a current better alternative out there, if not, what's the point? Short term feeling better by venting your anger by sacking someone might longer term, just put us on the same mediocre manager roundabout we've been on for years now.

Archived