Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Away v Barnsley. 01/04/13 Man of the Match

47 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone?

• Kasper
    • De Laet (32)
    • Whitbread
    • Keane
    • Knoch
    • Knocky (56)
    • James
    • King
    • Dyer
    • Wood (60)
    • Nugent
    • Moore (32)
    • Marshal (56)
    • Schlupp (60)

Only vote if you went.

Poll closes Friday

1st 10 points

2nd 6 points

3rd 4 point

All others who get a vote 1 point

Current overall positions - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At5Gd5mXy_erdGQyd3JZYXVjMTJtUnN6X0NxeGlsbkE#gid=0 - http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/83954-mom-overview-player-of-the-month-201213/page__hl__month

Hard to choose between Kasper, Moore and Schlupp - all level in terms of passion, determination and having an impact.

Gone for Schlupp though, had 4 good chances, 1 unlucky to be just offside, 1 blocked and 2 other good saves from the keeper. Puts our two other so called 'strikers' to shame, he did more in one half up front than Nugent has since January.

Gone for Kasper. But Keane was the best out of the starting outfield players. Moore and Schlupp were decent from the bench, also, but another bad day all round.

Didn't go to the game, but looking at their 2 goals they both looked like Keane's fault?

Didn't go to the game, but looking at their 2 goals they both looked like Keane's fault?

I haven't seen the goals again so I'm going on memory here...

Keane played a ball out, Dyer didn't come to it and the ball was intercepted. By the time the cross came in, it looked like Keane had two players to deal with at the back post so he had to get a foot to it anyway (not sure where De Laet was, ball watching again probably) and sadly he put it in our net. Nothing he could do.

For the second I recall O'Grady winning a header, laying it off, running behind Whitbread and knocking it in. Simple.

Keane played on the wrong side, also. He usually plays left side when playing with a right sider (Morgan) but Whitbread is obviously left sided. Keane was the only defender I trusted in yesterday's defence as I don't rate De Laet, Whitbread or Konchesky.

Archived