Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Last decent right back

Yeah, I was there during his only game. Think it was Hull away. Painful, but he will be remembered for that tackle on Figo lol

Remember that game well. Portugal were just as naughty in that game with double footed and high ones. Kaebi's though was epic on so many levels. Good one on Ronaldo too if I remember correctly. Stepped right across him with ronaldo running full speed. Brilliant!

Remember that game well. Portugal were just as naughty in that game with double footed and high ones. Kaebi's though was epic on so many levels. Good one on Ronaldo too if I remember correctly. Stepped right across him with ronaldo running full speed. Brilliant!

Haha yeah I remember that but the Figo one was absolutely brilliant lol

De Laet would probably walk into most teams in the Championship. Decent player.

I agree - but as a midfield player. I started a thread about his defensive shortcomings in September, and although he's improved, there are still too many defensive mistakes. However, as we can't sign anyone now, so I expect RDL will be back next game.

lol

Ally Mauchlen played right back sometimes if I remember?

Lovely player..

In all honesty mate I don't personally have a major problem with RDL think he's been one of our more consistant players personally, opinions eh! Indeed he did but he was more suited to being a dirty fvcker in midfield alongside the sublime Gary Mac who was the throwaway part of the deal uncannily!

In all honesty mate I don't personally have a major problem with RDL think he's been one of our more consistant players personally, opinions eh! Indeed he did but he was more suited to being a dirty fvcker in midfield alongside the sublime Gary Mac who was the throwaway part of the deal uncannily!

Gary Mac... Now there WAS a player.

How this side could benefit from a player who can put his foot on the ball and slide it through to one of our strikers. Simply control the middle of the park.

McAllister was one of the most cultured players I've seen in a City shirt buddy..

Back on the subject... RDL has been one of City's best players IMO. However, there HAVE been too many goals down that right hand side which needs addressing. As Bert said yesterday, Marshall in front offers too little cover. I agree.

:thumbup:

Gary Mac... Now there WAS a player.

How this side could benefit from a player who can put his foot on the ball and slide it through to one of our strikers. Simply control the middle of the park.

McAllister was one of the most cultured players I've seen in a City shirt buddy..

Back on the subject... RDL has been one of City's best players IMO. However, there HAVE been too many goals down that right hand side which needs addressing. As Bert said yesterday, Marshall in front offers too little cover. I agree.

:thumbup:

Totally agree Gary Mac was quality! Lovely bloke too, not a big time Charlie! Marshall has been a real disappointment for me this season sadly!

Archived