Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Last decent right back

Bearing in mind the less than impressive performances put in by Moore today and De Laet throughout this season, what's the last decent right back that we had?

I would go for Kaamark and Grayson. Prior to that - Steve Whitworth

Nigel Pearson doesn't have a great track record when it comes to right backs - Robbie Nielsen, Moore, De Laet

RDL's good going forward, not defensively. Moore has some talent but is often brainless in possession, and not great positionally. I'll leave it up to others if the consider them decent.

I assume you forgot Naughton.

For god sake lol

De Laet has been part of the best defence in the league (still?) and Moore wasn't signed by Pearson ye fookin' knob.

De Laet is a defensive liability. We were exposed today down both flanks. Our central defenders and goalkeeper are thereason for us having the best defence in the league, not our full backs. Nigel Pearson gave Moore his opportunity at right back, having previously decided that he wasn't good enough to be in the squad and loaned him out

RDL's good going forward, not defensively. Moore has some talent but is often brainless in possession, and not great positionally. I'll leave it up to others if the consider them decent.

I assume you forgot Naughton.

I was thinking of players who were with us on a permanent basis

Moore is perfectly competent & will be a very good player in time. It's just Lua Lua had him for pace today as he does most fullbacks.

RDL had a very good season on the whole, our right side this season has been far tighter than the left & even though RDL is usually good in attacking we've had a better record that side than under Naughton where a few goals came in when he was caught up the pitch.

RDL is only 20ish himself & will improve the more he plays, Moore very young and in need of games.

No doubt RDL been weaker than usual past two games but that's not reflective of his season, not even close!

This is what is wrong with our fans!!!! We are in the championship we are not Bracelona!! De Laet has been outstanding this season in the best defence in the championship.

Championship players are not perfect or they wouldn't be here, he would still be at United. He is young and will make the odd mistake but I don't think you will find too many better right backs willing to play in the championship

Moore was up against a good winger today and he did good! Wasn't his fault for the goal

Lua Lua, who he's supposed to mark, scoring the goal?

And getting skinned almost all game by Lua Lua means he did good?

The boy got taught a lesson today. I hope he sharpens up.

Getting skinned almost all game by the same player means he did good?

The boy got taught a lesson today. I hope he sharpens up.

You forgetting the tackles he made, some quite vital ones too? What about the non existent protection he had from Marshall?

Archived