Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Last decent right back

You forgetting the tackles he made, some quite vital ones too? What about the non existent protection he had from Marshall?

Agreed, he didn't seem interested at all today, Moore is good! Had a tough job today and looked like he was playing with a knock earlier on.

Yeah he may of got skimmed a FEW times, but overall was decent!

You forgetting the tackles he made, some quite vital ones too? What about the non existent protection he had from Marshall?

What I'm saying is that today wasn't the best of games for him. With Marshall being well out of form, Moore did have more of a job to do. But he did get destroyed by Lua Lua way too many times but the boy will learn.

Agreed, he didn't seem interested at all today, Moore is good! Had a tough job today and looked like he was playing with a knock earlier on.

Yeah he may of got skimmed a FEW times, but overall was decent!

He is a good player indeed, a very good prospect. I hope he progresses further and learns from today. Unfortunately for him today Marshall didn't perform, making his job twice as hard.

When you say few, it was almost all game, but nevertheless I hope he keeps his head up because he can become an important player for us in the future.

isn't Moore also a CB that was covering due to RDL not being 100% fit after Monday's injury?

Alan Young is always quick to pick on Knockaert's lack of defensive cover but I bet he would of done more to help then Marshall who really needs to pull his head out of his arse and remember how to play football

isn't Moore also a CB that was covering due to RDL not being 100% fit after Monday's injury?

Alan Young is always quick to pick on Knockaert's lack of defensive cover but I bet he would of done more to help then Marshall who really needs to pull his head out of his arse and remember how to play football

Moore is a right back. Even says so himself.

Moore was made to look bad by Marshall today. Marshall went walk about constantly and Moore was getting doubled up on. De Laet came on because Marshall had offered nothing defensively and so Brighton were concentrating their attacks down our right. Both players are good IMO.

I always thought he was a right back who ended up playing centre back for whatever reason

Moore was wanted by united not long ago. Not being funny but I think Sir Alex Ferguson knows a good player when he sees one

Well done on failing to realise

Agent links moore with premier clubs. Moore gets new contract.

And last decent right back. Gary mills.

Said before that De Laet isn't that good at the back. He is good going forward, but he is also soft and sometimes easy to beat (see Millwall). But I doubt we can get any better.

I think Moore is a better defender, but not as good going forward. I do like Moore though, I rate him better than Whitbread, and I think he will be a good, solid defender in the future.

The goal came from the right yesterday, but it also beat Kasper at his near post.

Hossein Kaebi, anyone remember him?

Yeah, I was there during his only game. Think it was Hull away. Painful, but he will be remembered for that tackle on Figo lol

Lua Lua, who he's supposed to mark, scoring the goal?

And getting skinned almost all game by Lua Lua means he did good?

The boy got taught a lesson today. I hope he sharpens up.

Out of curiosity did you watch the game , on stream or did you go down to Brighton?

Archived