Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Nugent needs to up his game.

Totally agree with the idea of that Nugent needs to be played down the middle. Wood and Nuge up front as a two would surely link up well, instead of playing wingers.

Nah, let's see if Nugent and Schlupp can find a method between them. Alternate leaders with one up front, but both able to play off the wing as well when somebody else fancies a shout running in from the centre. Andy King...you used to do this.

I really do think Schlupp could do well in changing the dynamic and style of the game. Been impressed with his effort and application. Nugent in form could really be a great foil and a teacher. Also, the old guard from the club should have trained with Schlupp and know/encourage his flair and strengths and help with other options/positions.

One last thing. Body language of Nugent a couple of times in recent games suggests Wood is quick to blame Nuge and not acknowledge effort.

Second last thing, agreed, Nuge needs to pull up the socks but just hope he has that bit of luck and finds a partnership - he won't mind assists if we're winning games.

This...

In addition, look at the Championship league table of the top 25 'assisters'. Only Marshall appears and he's well down.

Both Wood and Nuge are suffering from a poor midfield who cannot pick a pass to assist enough goals. The quality of the supply is poor in this team.

I agree especially during this piss poor run of form we are on

Has anyone woken up yet and smelt the bacon?

Poor for 2 months....in fact his performance tonight was the best he has played in that period and he was still dire.

Considering the wage the likes of nuge and konch are on...is it really worth keeping either of them????

Nuge can be either be shit hot or dreadful.....and now we are finally seeing the reason why so many club have the same opinion of him.

playing like crap for months and when all he needed to do was hook the ball into the corner and give a half hearted chase back he tries to control it, which he's pretty shit at anyway, and fooked up with 3 touches and a stupid foul, he should of been dropped months ago and I wouldn't start him again this season

playing like crap for months and when all he needed to do was hook the ball into the corner and give a half hearted chase back he tries to control it, which he's pretty shit at anyway, and fooked up with 3 touches and a stupid foul, he should of been dropped months ago and I wouldn't start him again this season

finally someone who agrees with me.

Archived