Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Happy Clapping

Pearson is still the right man for the job. He has built a team that with a few quality additions and some experience / leaders on the pitch will be a formidable side next year. Like we were for a good chunk of this season before our luck changed.

Get over yourselves, we have no given right to go up, at the beginning of this season looking at the league and the big spending teams that came down, we would have all be happy to still be in the hunt with 4 games left. admitted it is disappointing to have thrown away that nice 2nd place spot we had 14 games ago, but I honestly think that is mainly down to us somewhat burning out (Small squad, FFP regulations and spending squandered to blame? Sven's big day out spending!)

Anyway either way I will still support the team and the manager. I most certainly won't be booing a team that has been there, or there abouts all season, because I am realistic and level headed. My expectations have stayed the same throughout the season, make the play offs and build upon last season. At this moment those expectations are still realistic.

:chant::pearson:

Instead of having a personal dig at me.. extract yourself from nigels rectum and smell the aroma of the brazilian bean, players are bought, then after a period in contact with mr. pearson they become fookin shight.. I think you will find a pattern there..

Is that you in your avatar?

Would explain a lot.

I've only read the first page so therefore may have missed stuff, but I think the general consensus is that you are either a 'happy clapper' or anti-Pearson and think this is a problem as the majority are actually indifferent.

I am yet to see a discursive post not labelled as vitriol or blinkered and instead of critisizing and judging each other all the time (however hard it may be) and actually be a bit more civil when 'discussing' the currenr affairs of our football club.

Archived