Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Why Can't

Our atmosphere be like today every game? Our fans were absolutely amazing tonight I thought, I really couldn't believe it was the KP (or whatever) stadium. It knocked spots off the Man City game I think. It's OK gearing fans who don't usually sing up for games such as tonight but imagine where we'd be if we were like that for the other 22 games?! Without doubt that was the best atmosphere I've experienced there, it reminded me of Filbert Stat its best from where I was. A credit to all the fans tonight, it was immense. And there's still hope until 5pm tomorrow. Keep the faith

Just re-read that, and half of it makes no sense, but yes I am steaming!

Our atmosphere be like today every game? Our fans were absolutely amazing tonight I thought, I really couldn't believe it was the KP (or whatever) stadium. It knocked spots off the Man City game I think. It's OK gearing fans who don't usually sing up for games such as tonight but imagine where we'd be if we were like that for the other 22 games?! Without doubt that was the best atmosphere I've experienced there, it reminded me of Filbert Stat its best from where I was. A credit to all the fans tonight, it was immense. And there's still hope until 5pm tomorrow. Keep the faith

It was just a lot of 'clappers' being hit by annoying kids.

I want out atmosphere to based around singing songs.

The owners missed a trick tonight...they had a chance to do something which could potentially carry on into next season, but this was only a one off.

The owners missed a trick tonight...they had a chance to do something which could potentially carry on into next season, but this was only a one off.

No, they if anything helped a little bit and didnt sound too bad to me.

Fans were terrific today.

Bollocks. I shouldve said in the first instance that those clapping things were embarrassing. They contributed nothing. I'm not one of these happy clappy fans, if I say I thought it was the best I've heard it was because of the virtually none stop singing, especially first half, and it was without doubt the loudest I've heard from where I was

Sky commented a few times on the effort of the fans to get the players to actually fvcking do something. Did seem good on tv. Can usually hear away fans on tv at our place, especially when they're 2-0 up and trying to get automatically promoted but they were drowned out by yourselves for almost 90 minutes, bar the stunned silence of our fans after their second.

Sky commented a few times on the effort of the fans to get the players to actually fvcking do something. Did seem good on tv. Can usually hear away fans on tv at our place, especially when they're 2-0 up and trying to get automatically promoted but they were drowned out by yourselves for almost 90 minutes, bar the stunned silence of our fans after their second.

Their second was frankly astonishing!. It certainly knocked the wind out of us, at least for a whie. But you just have to hold your hands up sometimes and admit those kind of goals are match winners

Think the atmosphere has been picking up in recent months. The Middlesbrough game at home was my favourite this season. A bit more variety in song choice and we won't be far off imo.

Would you not agree on during either? Especially before they scored'

Yeah mate of course, but that should happen anyway. I was more impressed with how it was pre game!

Yeah gotta say I'd not been since December but when I went the Birmingham game I noticed it was a bit louder than usual and there was almost constant noise. Seems like it's getting better, but then again we've had stuff to cheer our boys on for recently in terms of needing wins to get in the play offs etc, so volume should've increased. Hope it continues to next year.

Yet there was awful booing at half time and full time.

They create atmosphere throughout the game, but then decide to boo at the end.

Those types of people are a disgrace.

I heard some booing at FT and mouthed off at the people in the direction it came from. I thought the lads gave it their all tonight

I heard some booing at FT and mouthed off at the people in the direction it came from. I thought the lads gave it their all tonight

But it's not about tonight is it? This is the last home game of the season; tonight's response encapsulates a whole season's frustration at what has been a pathetic, dismal failure.

I thought the performance was fine tonight, but I don't blame people for booing.

Sooner Jobber clears of the better! he kills any hope of an atmosphere, soon as a half decent chant gets going he starts drumming to some other tune instead. Guarantee most moaning about the clappers are the still grieving the demise of the 'Fosse Girls'. The atmosphere was average at best

But it's not about tonight is it? This is the last home game of the season; tonight's response encapsulates a whole season's frustration at what has been a pathetic, dismal failure.

I thought the performance was fine tonight, but I don't blame people for booing.

you are the fan i don't get.

What made you so sure we were favourites to get promotion that it is a disgrace to (potentially) finish 7th?

You think fans should boo a 'fine performace'? Didn't hear the watford fans doing that after watching their side play great.

before Bolton and tonight I'd have agreed with you. Certainly volume per man was won by the Boro game

True, I thought the Bolton atmosphere was top-notch. I loved how in the Brum and Bolton games our fans started singing straight after their goals. Far too often the atmosphere dies when we go a goal behind but recently it seems to spur us on.

Think the cheer when Kasper saved the Boro penalty and the roar when Dyer scored against Bolton were the two best moments of the season.

you are the fan i don't get.

What made you so sure we were favourites to get promotion that it is a disgrace to (potentially) finish 7th?

You think fans should boo a 'fine performace'? Didn't hear the watford fans doing that after watching their side play great.

No.

I didn't say any of that.

I said that I understood why fans would boo given the collapse to the season. The apparent apathy shown by the players over the last 3 months has been disgraceful. If people pay their money, they can boo as far as I'm concerned. I don't do it and don't know anybody who does, but I completely understand why people do.

Archived