Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Statement from Vichai

Guest MattP

Imagine if Vincent Tan had said something like that. We'd be in absolute hysterics.

Absolutely, the rose tinted specs some of our fans look at anything to do with the club is amazing.

Imagine if Vincent Tan had said something like that. We'd be in absolute hysterics.

You might have been. Some of us are evidently considerably more 'culturally aware'* than others.

* that's me trying to be politically correct. What I mean is that some of you are obviously seriously lacking in exposure to cultures outside your own**

** I'm still trying to be nice. I just can't help myself lately. What I mean is that if you think something like that is worthy of "hysterics" then you're a desperate sad cvnt and you really need to get out more

You might have been. Some of us are evidently considerably more 'culturally aware'* than others.

* that's me trying to be politically correct. What I mean is that some of you are obviously seriously lacking in exposure to cultures outside your own**

** I'm still trying to be nice. I just can't help myself lately. What I mean is that if you think something like that is worthy of "hysterics" then you're a desperate sad cvnt and you really need to get out more

Fantastic post.

It was a nice statement. There is nothing else he can say at the moment.

I agree with those who are saying he ia bypassing NP and it looks like there will be a change in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived