Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Statement from Vichai

Leicester City Chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha with a message for the Club's supporters...

“I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to all of our fans for the many messages of support that I have received since last night, and for your loyalty to the Club.

“It is your Leicester City, it is our Leicester City. Please stay strong in your heart. We still have a chance, and we will fight until the very last game, together.â€

Vichai

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/270413-a-message-from-the-chairman-794055.aspx#7PsLoj7KzeXWbl2U.99

Hasn't really said anything. Nothing to take from it.

• Thanks for your support
  • Disappointing position to be in
  • Still something to play for though

That's it. Nice message but there isn't much to delve into - doesn't suggest any plans for the future. That might come later.

Guest BlueBrett

Hasn't really said anything. Nothing to take from it.

• Thanks for your support
  • Disappointing position to be in
  • Still something to play for though

That's it. Nice message but there isn't much to delve into - doesn't suggest any plans for the future. That might come later.

Useful little summary for anyone who hasn't been paying attention. Cheers Vichai

Leicester City Chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha with a message for the Club's supporters...

“I would like to express my heartfelt appreciation to all of our fans for the many messages of support that I have received since last night, and for your loyalty to the Club.

“It is your Leicester City, it is our Leicester City. Please stay strong in your heart. We still have a chance, and we will fight until the very last game, together.â€

Vichai

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/...oj7KzeXWbl2U.99

People will moan no doubt that it's either too short or something.

To be fair, it is desperately embarrassing.

"Stay strong in your heart". It sounds like the sort of thing Aslan would say.

To be fair, it is desperately embarrassing.

"Stay strong in your heart". It sounds like the sort of thing Aslan would say.

Don't be a dick, how is it embarrassing?

He's Thai. In Asia mental strength, the spirit and soul etc still play a big role in their philosophy. It's a nice sentiment.

He's Thai. In Asia mental strength, the spirit and soul etc still play a big role in their philosophy. It's a nice sentiment.

Which makes me even more embarrassed by the infantile strops some of our fans have when things don't go our way.

He's never made a statement before though. Is there a conspiracy theory in this?

Imagine if Vincent Tan had said something like that. We'd be in absolute hysterics.

Archived