Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Come on you POOL!

This is beyond desperation.

For what it's worth I think Bolton will have finished Blackpool off by Half Time and we most probably won't win anyway.

This..

Bolton will win 3-0.

This...

They'll do fvck all. I honestly think other than maybe Bristol City at home, Bolton couldn't have an easier fixture. These are absolute gash and they've got nothing to play for either.

And this....

Sorry guys, but it's not gonna happen, but like i said if it does i'll buy you all a pint who think it will happen....

Bolton have won 8 in a row at home. Blackpool are hardly a team they will fear. I think the forest match will end up being a nothing game. Can't see anything other than a 3-0 Bolton win.

If forest do beat us to get into the play offs, that would be the final kick in the balls for the season.

Didn't Ipswich have an easy home game on the last game of the season in 1996 and we were away at Watford who badly needed the win to stay up, we had to hope Ipswich didn't win and we had to win which would condemn Watford to relegation. It happened! The rest is history. It's unlikely this will happen again on Saturday but it's only 2 results that need to happen, it's not impossible.

I personally don't expect it to, but i'll be praying and plastered down the boozer.

Guest MattP

Didn't Ipswich have an easy home game on the last game of the season in 1996 and we were away at Watford who badly needed the win to stay up, we had to hope Ipswich didn't win and we had to win which would condemn Watford to relegation. It happened! The rest is history

Nah. Ipswich had Millwall at home who were fighting to stay up.

If they had that id have some hope. Fact they are playing a mid table side already on holiday gives me none.

Nah. Ipswich had Millwall at home who were fighting to stay up.

If they had that id have some hope. Fact they are playing a mid table side already on holiday gives me none.

Aaaah right, well remembered. Fook it then, we should play the kids as well. Play Taft up front and just hoof the ball up to him.

He guys just surfed in on the wave of optimism on this thread! Putting my optimistic nature aside, and for the record, I don't think it's going to happen, however it could! Like most I thought we'd fvcked it Friday night so this outside chance makes it more exciting than a dead rubber match surely? This get out of gaol free card could turn into Mayfair & Park Lane with hotels on or we could be down the Old Kent Road. I'll take a slim chance over no chance though. COYB :chant:

I was liking what I was reading untill you said slim chance !!!! FAT chance is more like it

The way its panning out for Leicester at the moment it will be one of two scenarios:

A)we beat forest and Bolton get a last minute winner against Blackpool

B)Bolton are losing or drawing with Pool and we concede a last minute equalising goal against forest

Or......

C) Bolton win, we lose.

I know the Championship is known for some crazy results on occasions but talk of Blackpool causing an upset and Leicester winning away to Forest is just sheer madness

Archived