Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC FOX

Come on you POOL!

http://www.blackpool...ayers-1-5629149

This article doesn't fill me with hope. Ince speaks as if the season is already over and a few players might play on Saturday knowing they won't be at the club next year.

I can't see anything other than a limp Blackpool performance unfortunately.

Lets hope they stay erect so to speak . . . . . . . . . . . :ph34r:

I can't work out how we're going to beat Forest. Might be really cliché, but we should probably concentrate on miraculously getting ourselves a win from somewhere before we start cheering on other teams, too.

http://www.blackpool...ayers-1-5629149

This article doesn't fill me with hope. Ince speaks as if the season is already over and a few players might play on Saturday knowing they won't be at the club next year.

I can't see anything other than a limp Blackpool performance unfortunately.

Bolton will be fired up too, I just can't see them not winning.

Should never, ever have been in this position though, given our first 29 matches.

Guest MattP

This is beyond desperation.

For what it's worth I think Bolton will have finished Blackpool off by Half Time and we most probably won't win anyway.

The way its panning out for Leicester at the moment it will be one of two scenarios:

A)we beat forest and Bolton get a last minute winner against Blackpool

B)Bolton are losing or drawing with Pool and we concede a last minute equalising goal against forest

He guys just surfed in on the wave of optimism on this thread! Putting my optimistic nature aside, and for the record, I don't think it's going to happen, however it could! Like most I thought we'd fvcked it Friday night so this outside chance makes it more exciting than a dead rubber match surely? This get out of gaol free card could turn into Mayfair & Park Lane with hotels on or we could be down the Old Kent Road. I'll take a slim chance over no chance though. COYB :chant:

I think we need to bribe Paul Ince, offer him a million pounds or offer them Waghorn or Vardy to beat Bolton. :P

However one or two players might be keen to stay at Blackpool and will want to impress the manager for him to keep them for another term, but like some say Blackpool sound they don't give a f**k even though there playing one of there local rivals.

They'll do fvck all. I honestly think other than maybe Bristol City at home, Bolton couldn't have an easier fixture. These are absolute gash and they've got nothing to play for either.

Archived