Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trumpet

How far...

...away would I be able to pick radio Leicester up? I ask as around kick off time i'll probably be doing my second circuit of Woburn Abbey safari park. From experience, i've been able to pick up some sort of signal but i'm unsure of Woburn. Does anyone live down that way or just know whether it'll be possible?

There is a guy on here (cant remember his name now) who usually streams Radio Leicester. Keep an eye on it i'm sure he'll be on here tonight or tomorrow morning.

Liam Withers, usually posts in the live streaming thread.

Hope he comes through...

Liam Withers, usually posts in the live streaming thread.

Hope he comes through...

I'm guessing my mobile phone signal will be poor so was hoping to rely on FM radio. Thanks for everyone's input, I live in hope.

I've actually told my girlfriends parents to try 104.9 as they pass junction 13 later this evening, so my fingers are crossed.

I can get it on the M42 south of Birmingham. Doesn't it depend on the quality of your car/aerial more than anything else?

Yeah probably ... mine was an integrated aerial the back window defroster so was probably quite a poor aerial.

Archived