Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilbo

Don't sack Pearson

6th is as good as 3rd . ask watford ? 

Personally I prefer 6th to 3rd, get in there on a high not on a low that we missed out on 2nd (know many will disagree with this)

Pearson has done better than I expected by getting us 6th. I thought 7th.

The real test of Nigel Pearson the tactician begins now. I really don't think we should do what we did a couple of seasons ago and play somewhat defensive in the home leg. I think we need to hit Watford like a fookin steam train and build up a decent lead. Be physical, be strong, be quick and they won't know what's hit em.

I'm more optimistic now than I've been for a long time and I think we can do this.

Pearson has done better than I expected by getting us 6th. I thought 7th.

The real test of Nigel Pearson the tactician begins now. I really don't think we should do what we did a couple of seasons ago and play somewhat defensive in the home leg. I think we need to hit Watford like a fookin steam train and build up a decent lead. Be physical, be strong, be quick and they won't know what's hit em.

I'm more optimistic now than I've been for a long time and I think we can do this.

Think I tipped just outside the playoffs too

Two incredibly tough games against a very useful side.

Just hope NP has learnt from Cardiff playoffs & we aren't too cagey, although I don't think we're capable of being

Need to take our fricking chances

I need to make this absolutely clear so that there is no doubt..I am Leicester through and through and over the moon that we have scraped through to the playoffs by the skin of our teeth today (and with a bit of help from Blackpool)

We will now probably beat Watford in the semi and may well win the playoffs and end up in the prem next year but I still don't want Pearson in charge next season because believe me it will be embarrassing if he is!

Sorry, can't hear you miserable few twats over my excitement over being in the PLAYOFFS! Points on the board over a season, that's what matters, and by my count we have enough to have a shot at promotion. If you don't like it, I don't expect to see you at Filbert Way, Vicarage Road or Wembley. Vote with your feet.

I think most of us would have taken a play-off spot before the season started. There really isn't a way to defend the recent horrible run of form, but many people's opinion of NP would be different if we had been 6th all season, or climbed into the play-offs after being mid-table all season, even though the end result is exactly the same.

For the squad's morale, this must be the best way we could have possibly got into the play-offs - a league win at Forest for the first time in over 40 years, with the winner right at the death. It's all a bit Roy of the Rovers.

I still can't quite believe we've made it.

As I said, if he gets us into the play-offs, then he deserves another go at it, as long as we improve every year.

To be fair, I didn't expect us to finish top 2, and finishing between 3 - 6 doesn't make much difference.

3 full seasons - promoted from League 1 and reached play offs in the other two.

All you Pearson haters - up yours!

Pearson does have the know how to build teams and challenge for promotion.  If you look at Hull's team that's just been promoted to the Premier League  a fair proportion of them are Pearson signings.

We should keep him.

Archived