Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilbo

Don't sack Pearson

Guest glasgowfox

MUST WIN GAME....SET UP TO WIN AND WE WON........YEEHA......NOT ROCKET SCIENCE FOR NEXT 3 GAMES.....COYB

Don't sack Pearson our Nigel Pearson I just don't think you understand if you sack Pearson our Nigel Pearson you're gonna have a riot on your hands

I posted that a while ago on the new chants page!

So going from a safe 2nd place with automatic promotion and winning 1-2 in last 16 is ok as long as you win 1 crutial game? **** that. Need a better and stable manager anyhow

TWAT.

3 full seasons - promoted from League 1 and reached play offs in the other two.

All you Pearson haters - up yours!

Warnock 'Leicester have the best squad in the championship' Then we struggle into the play offs. I am really excited about being in the play offs and hope we go up. But come on Pearson is hardly the messiah is he???

Warnock 'Leicester have the best squad in the championship' Then we struggle into the play offs. I am really excited about being in the play offs and hope we go up. But come on Pearson is hardly the messiah is he???

I don't think we have the best squad personally. Look at Bolton's squad, even Wolves.

Nobody ever claims Pearson is the messiah, but I get fed up of people wanting him sacked after one defeat. It's football. He is still the manager, he has taken us to the play offs again. Hero.

:pearson:

So going from a safe 2nd place with automatic promotion and winning 1-2 in last 16 is ok as long as you win 1 crutial game? **** that. Need a better and stable manager anyhow

If I offered you a play off place before the season started, would you take it? I would.

Expecations changed during the season, but mine didn't. I am pleased and proud we made the play offs. Nigel isn't the messiah at all, nobody ever says that, but he has done another terrific job.

If I offered you a play off place before the season started, would you take it? I would.

Expecations changed during the season, but mine didn't. I am pleased and proud we made the play offs. Nigel isn't the messiah at all, nobody ever says that, but he has done another terrific job.

Instead of TWAT i got a good explanation of once:) thanx mate. much appreciated

But it is a good point imo that Warnock who has been on the football league show this week saying that Leicester have the best squad in the league. Then we sneek into the play offs at the last minute. So as a result I would say that Pearson has underachieved. Warnock knows this league inside out I would have thought. Is it seven promotions now as manager? Don't get me wrong I am really looking forward to the play offs and hope we go up. I am just saying that supporters have been critical of Pearson and there is a reason for this. But fair play to him today and I will be behind the team all the way.

But it is a good point imo that Warnock who has been on the football league show this week saying that Leicester have the best squad in the league. Then we sneek into the play offs at the last minute. So as a result I would say that Pearson has underachieved. Warnock knows this league inside out I would have thought. Is it seven promotions now as manager? Don't get me wrong I am really looking forward to the play offs and hope we go up. I am just saying that supporters have been critical of Pearson and there is a reason for this. But fair play to him today and I will be behind the team all the way.

:)

Your using quotes from Neil Warnock to back your argument up, desperation personified.

TWAT.

Why he is he a twat? He is right.

If you were happy winning 2 of our last 16 games, then you don`t have very high expectations of our club.

Today we have won one game, hopefully we will go on from here and get promoted, but it doesn`t change the fact that we should never have had to scrape into the play offs in the way that we have, in the first place.

Why he is he a twat? He is right.

If you were happy winning 2 of our last 16 games, then you don`t have very high expectations of our club.

Today we have won one game, hopefully we will go on from here and get promoted, but it doesn`t change the fact that we should never have had to scrape into the play offs in the way that we have, in the first place.

Why look at how many games we have won etc. the biotin line is that Pearson has got us into the play offs and I think all of us would have taken that before the season started.

The problem with our fans is that they are deluded and think we have some god given right to be top 2 or we have the best squad in the Championship which simply isn't true.

How to look at it? 2 full seasons in the Championship and reached the play offs both times, however we only 14 points away from relegation this season. Incredible really

Archived