Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

I got the two for our end via FB who had gone down to the ticket office yesterday and just bought 6........no season ticket, no nothing. Ridiculous.

I call bullshit on this one. They sell on ticket per season card, nothing more. All you're trying to do is feed the trolls.

What pisses me off most is I was in the queue on tues to renew our STs and there was a woman moaning that she couldnt get away tickets and how she really really wanted some .anyway fri teatime I see a post on FB that someone has 3 tickets for same so I messaged the person and guess Who ?? I asked her how much she wanted and she said make me an offer I told her to tell me what she wanted and I will see if I can afford them to which she replied they will be going to the highest bidder :-( real fan or money grabber ? You Decide 

What pisses me off most is I was in the queue on tues to renew our STs and there was a woman moaning that she couldnt get away tickets and how she really really wanted some .anyway fri teatime I see a post on FB that someone has 3 tickets for same so I messaged the person and guess Who ?? I asked her how much she wanted and she said make me an offer I told her to tell me what she wanted and I will see if I can afford them to which she replied they will be going to the highest bidder :-( real fan or money grabber ? You Decide

Thats a real pissser mate.

It's sad that people will milk there own fans.

Archived