Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

Still got 1 or 2 Watford tickets to go let you know tomoz it ain't about money it's about loyalty

hi there, i would love a or 2 ticket(s) for the watord game.

i myself has been a sth for 5 years which isnt bad for saying im just 16 years of age. i regularly attend with my dad and try to go to as many away games as possible. i even got a paperound for a few months so i could pay for the forest game. as you know i contacted you a few days ago about these tickets, i know i am probably one of the many giving you this lecture but it would mean a awful lot as you are basically my last chance to be able to get tickets, if you want to give them to someone else than then that is fine but i would appreciate it if you could contact me either way, regards.

Nathan

In need of 1 or 2 Watford away tickets! I know people are saying money doesn't matter but theres no way I can prove my loyalty to the club over a post on here as its 1000x bigger than any words can go on to describe and will therefore pay whatever's required.

If anyone knows anyone that knows anyone that has a ticket/'s available then please contact me (Scott) on 07971213206

Da_Laet is offering to give up his 2 Watford away tickets on twitter as a prize and he gets nothing but abuse. Not his fault hes been given them. Atleast he doesnt sell them for ****in profit. God I hate some of our fans.

Da_Laet is offering to give up his 2 Watford away tickets on twitter as a prize and he gets nothing but abuse. Not his fault hes been given them. Atleast he doesnt sell them for ****in profit. God I hate some of our fans.

I hope that is not aimed at me mate don't want any profit on the tickets, I get the same amount of tickets to most away game, just unlucky that 2of the lads can't make it on Sunday by the way I never make a profit on tickets I have not missed an away game this season. I drive to all away games and been with the same lads and lasses for 15 years. So I would like the tickets to go to a couple of fans who go away and not back to the ticket office where anybody can get them

I hope that is not aimed at me mate don't want any profit on the tickets, I get the same amount of tickets to most away game, just unlucky that 2of the lads can't make it on Sunday by the way I never make a profit on tickets I have not missed an away game this season. I drive to all away games and been with the same lads and lasses for 15 years. So I would like the tickets to go to a couple of fans who go away and not back to the ticket office where anybody can get them

Think he's on about Nugents sister mate

Pretty sure it's aimed at people like Nugents sister who sold her Forest ticket to a fan for £200 on twitter. :/

Pmd you the other day.

Can you get back to me one way or another so i can make plans.

Not gonna try to make out i'm any better or worse than anyone on here. But carlise away in a snowy dec leaving at 4am sat and getting home at 1am sun thanks to our great rail system. 3 days after getting back from cuba needs some payback one day.

Kegworth Fox stop being a complete tool. If you don't want the tickets either take them back and get your money or just sell them to someone on here. Stop getting people to tell you how loyal they are! Who are you to decide who are loyal fans.

what is the difintion of loyal? im 15 nearly 16 and have had a season ticket for a good few years and i try and go to as many away games as possible, i even got a paper round to fund for the Forest game. but compared to some of the people on here who have been going for 20 years its quite remarkable.

I will pay upto £100 a ticket. I know it's over the odds but if it's what it takes then it's what I'll do. Not interested in keep preaching how loyal I am on an internet site and at the end of the day money talks. My number is 07971213206 so if anyone knows anyone that has a ticket spare or looking to make a quick buck then get in touch pleaseeee.

Lost a lot of faith in some of our fans over the last few weeks. If it was me, it'd be face-value to the first person asking. Can't believe people try and make a profit out of their own fans!!

Archived