Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

Everyone knows how quickly 2000 Forest tickets sold out but I am now concerned that there are only 2000 watford away tickets I'm priority 3 but will be 2 next season do you think there will be enough tickets or will lots go missing.

remember some of the forest tickets were pre ordered by P3 ticket holders thats why they sold out,  so should be around 1000 to go on sale to P3 this time

how can you preorder? surely they cant allow that???

Since Forest sold out within two days when it was only on sale to p1-2, do you think that will be the same? I really don't think there's 2200 p1-2, do you? Sure the club gave tickets to who they wanted like executive box owners. It was such a good day yesterday but being at the ground would be such a good day! SO if by some miracle someone IS P1-2 and can't go to the game PLEASE contact me!

Ok the situation I'm in leaves me as a priority 3 due to using various people's names to get cheaper tickets. I suppose it's karma but I'm desperate to go the away leg. Already got my home ticket

If you are priority 1 or 2 and you're not going then please let me use your name.

look mate. a lot of us are going to miss out. i might not get a ticket and i have gone to 22 home games and traveled over 600 miles to and from away this season. its just one of these things. try and get one by all means as i will do the same but its doubtful.

Archived