Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

I'm stuck at work - does someone want to look into it? I'll have a few buyers my end involved.

Love this plan. I saw the Spurs vs Southampton game at White Hart Lane and Ricky Villa and Ossie Ardilles were celebrating the City score with me. I expect no less than Micah Hyde and Gifton Noel Williams playing bongos whilst Elton John serenades us.

can't believe i managed to get a Forest ticket, hastagged LCFC at 7:30 am and 3o secs before somebody was advertising a ticket. Very, very lucky. Face value too.WHat a top top lad who sold it to me, really nice fella too. Will never forget that day thanks to him

whats the minimum number of people to an exec box? i have 5 of us who would definitely be interested if anybody fancies making up the numbers or inviting us to make up their numbers

5 was fine for the lass I spoke to.

Watford had sole 1550 of their 2000 allocation as of last night for the match tomorrow.

For Sunday they have only sold 9000 tickets plus our 2200 allocation means they have sold 11200 with 7800 tickets remaining!

might go in their end?

Watford had sole 1550 of their 2000 allocation as of last night for the match tomorrow.

For Sunday they have only sold 9000 tickets plus our 2200 allocation means they have sold 11200 with 7800 tickets remaining!

might go in their end?

thats what im thinking

I know this was the case yesterday but haven't they gone on general sale today?

season ticket reserved up to tonight and then everyone tomorrow - having said that non-season ticket holders could still purchase before then

I think that you have to have previously attended a game during the season.

If that's the case then it might be very difficult for them to sell out. Their highest this season was 17,000 against Leeds with an average of 13.5k so they won't have many supporters who have attended this season. And not all of them will want to go so there might be a low limit on demand.

I also read STHs were allowed to buy two tickets which shows how little confidence the club have in their supporters to buy tickets.  lol

If that's the case then it might be very difficult for them to sell out. Their highest this season was 17,000 against Leeds with an average of 13.5k so they won't have many supporters who have attended this season. And not all of them will want to go so there might be a low limit on demand.

I also read STHs were allowed to buy two tickets which shows how little confidence the club have in their supporters to buy tickets.  lol

To be fair, I'd have probably bought a ticket in their end by now if I could've done.

I'm considering driving down and doing one of their corporate things at £115.00 plus vat or buying a ticket in their end through my brothers london address, or catching the train at £44.00, getting razzled, and trying to wing a spare ticket down there, or just watching it on the pub.........

Archived