Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

Lets do it this way I have maybe 1 or 2 spare away tickets if you can prove to me that you are a regular away fan I might sell it instead of sending back to club only genuine fans need apply

Ive been to every away game this season bar forest, Im only priority 3 because last year I had family commitments meaning I couldnt get to too many aways, desperate for these. Been a STH for 4 years too.

;)

All the bitching is pointless really ,with such a small allocation there will always be disappointed people! I will spend the money I would have spent for my lad and I's tickets on better Wembley tickets! :ph34r:  It's written in the stars, allez les bleus :chant:

No he didn't his mum, his dad, his sister, his uncle, girlfriend and little cousin were there. Plus they sold the 7th to my mate.

not good. i looked for hours on ft, ebay, gumtree you name it. called the ticket office numerous time to ask if they has been returns. and only got a forest ticket last minute off steve walsh. and they get 7 like that :/

not good. i looked for hours on ft, ebay, gumtree you name it. called the ticket office numerous time to ask if they has been returns. and only got a forest ticket last minute off steve walsh. and they get 7 like that :/

Acting as if thats a bad thing, count yourself lucky.

Lets do it this way I have maybe 1 or 2 spare away tickets if you can prove to me that you are a regular away fan I might sell it instead of sending back to club only genuine fans need apply

I've recently turned 17, hardly any money because I spend it on away days this season! Should be at least P2 next season but I've missed out on Forest and now Watford :( Would do anything for a Watford ticket!  :scarf:  :worship:

I've sent you have message in the off change you havnt given that ticket away yet.

Priority 2 season ticket holder nopt bin able to get a ticket for some reason.

Took me an hour again today after trying for well over an hour yesterday but finally managed to get a ticket for Thursday. Hoping my boss isn't a **** about me taking the day off else I'll be jobless.

No chance of getting a Watford ticket even though it's just down the road to me Horrible.

Still - anyone with a spare ticket can have their way with any orifice they desire if they sell it to me.

Messaged you :)

http://www.watfordfc.com/commercial/matchday-packages/

Legends’ Lounge: Match by Match

Enjoy our first class hospitality in a relaxed, informal and friendly atmosphere - whether it be to entertain business clientele or treat that special Watford supporter in your life to a little luxury on a matchday - then our lounge fits the bill.

On the day your package will comprise of:-

- Complimentary matchday programme and team sheet per guest

- Waiter/waitress service

- Pre-match two-course meal

- Matchday competition

- Q and A session with former players

- Luxury padded halfway line seats

- Complimentary tea, coffee and cakes at half-time

- Bar open up to one and half hours after the match

Prices start at £75 per person + VAT.

That's pretty good actually

I'm interested in buying a spare away ticket if anybody has one. I'm going to travelling to Watford for other reasons Sunday morning, so it would nice to go to the game whilst I'm there.

I'm a season ticket holder who wasn't able to buy a ticket before they sold out. PM me if you're interested.

Really feel like the excitement of making the play offs and the buzz from beating Forest has been spoilt by the disappointment of not getting tickets for the away leg. So many of us massively let down by the club!

Hey Everyone, anyone with a spare ticket (1 or 2) please give me a shout. I am priority 3 and my sister is priority 2, she managed to get a ticket and i have been left in the lurch. Would make it worth your while. Please give me a message. I am a STH who lives in Manchester, I come back for every home game and a decent amount of away matches.

Archived