Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

Anyone, anywhere, got 2 tickets for sunday please. Best price paid.  Ive come all the way over from Dubai and I wont give up till I get to Watford - anywhere in the ground

mate watford are selling tix to city fans in the corporate area at £115.00 plus vat for brunch, programme, padded seats, and refreshments at half time. Do it! Tel: 01923 496371.

I phoned them this morning and they have put me on a bloomin waiting list lol.  I think they have so many leicester fans now and need to hold some back for watford, so I am hoping they will get back to me later. thanks

Just been and collected ticket from KegwothFox... Top man! Wouldn't take any more than the official face value of the ticket (£26) even though I offered a lot more as I stated in a previous post ^^. Had sensible valid reasons as to why he wanted people to express their loyalty to the club rather than offering big money which I and a lot of other members on here probably wouldn't think of at first glance.

See you at Vicarage Rd Sunday!! :scarf:

Just been and collected ticket from KegwothFox... Top man! Wouldn't take any more than the official face value of the ticket (£26) even though I offered a lot more as I stated in a previous post ^^. Had sensible valid reasons as to why he wanted people to express their loyalty to the club rather than offering big money which I and a lot of other members on here probably wouldn't think of at first glance.

Fair play to the bloke!

This bloke is top man (kegwothfox)! he saved my life as well!

I would be up for a box, no cocking about though, want to watch the match trouble free.

otherwise willing to pay quadruple face value for 2 tickets, or triple value for 1.

mate I just bought two from watford 01923 496371 and she has sold quite a few to city fans - its £135.00 plus vat and includes meal, programme, refreshemnets and other shite - I'm getting bladdered!! They dont mind city fans here.

mate I just bought two from watford 01923 496371 and she has sold quite a few to city fans - its £135.00 plus vat and includes meal, programme, refreshemnets and other shite - I'm getting bladdered!! They dont mind city fans here.

Will you go crazy in the executive box at full time? That'd be a laugh, there wouldn't be anyone in there who'd try and challenge you either.  :P

Archived