Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AaronH

Watford Away - SOLD OUT.Tickets, Wanted or for Sale - stick it in here!

If anybody please has two tickets I can't get to every game because I suffer from absent seizures hense why I need x 2 tickets only can go when I can get somebody to go with me, if anybody out there can help me I would really appreciate it

Spent last night queing up for a ticket. I got one but I needed another for my dad. I am debating selling it. Message me with your offers.

Spent last night queing up for a ticket. I got one but I needed another for my dad. I am debating selling it. Message me with your offers.

speak to Basingstoke fox

Spent £40 on a taxi to get to the ticket office from Harborough. Queued from 12am, missed on the 2 tickets me and my brother needed, the last ticket sold just a few space before us. Gutted. Would greatly appreciate if anyone has any spares to PM me.

Thanks

Much rather a ticket in the away end

I know. I got them when I thought I would not get a ticket at all, but managed to get 2 yesterday. So far Ive spent 270 on 2 corporate and 70 each for 2 for our end..410 quid and I only want 2 lol

I know. I got them when I thought I would not get a ticket at all, but managed to get 2 yesterday. So far Ive spent 270 on 2 corporate and 70 each for 2 for our end..410 quid and I only want 2 lol

haha fairplay did you get them from the TO ? I phoned at 5 yesterday and they said they had no returns then 30 mins later they suddenly have 100, ridiculous

I got the two for our end via FB who had gone down to the ticket office yesterday and just bought 6........no season ticket, no nothing. Ridiculous.  I paid 70 each for them.  Dont mind paying as I really wanted our end, but its a bloody rip off as he obviously went to get them to sell them for a massive profit. However, Im in the crowd so not grumbling too much

I got the two for our end via FB who had gone down to the ticket office yesterday and just bought 6........no season ticket, no nothing. Ridiculous.  I paid 70 each for them.  Dont mind paying as I really wanted our end, but its a bloody rip off as he obviously went to get them to sell them for a massive profit. However, Im in the crowd so not grumbling too much

That is absolutely ridiculous I have been to 13 away this season still can't get a ticket, with your corporate tickets can you not just return them to watford ?

That is absolutely ridiculous I have been to 13 away this season still can't get a ticket, with your corporate tickets can you not just return them to watford ?

I phoned them this morning to see what I could do, but I think they dont know how to refund lol, so said it was ok for me to transfer them as long as I sign them in on the day

Someone i know just put this on Facebook 

I have two tickets for Leicester vs watford that I bidded for in an auction , they stand me at £150 for the pair , if anyone wants them for £150 call me on 07967680683

Archived