Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WeAreGoingUp

Ticket Office - Same Mistake Twice!

As we know something was not right  at the TO when the Forest tickets were being sold.... lets look at the evidence to see if this can happen again....

There are 1,500 to 1,700 P1 and P2 STH's, if we say there are 1,700 then there will be 500 left if every fan gets one.

The players are all intitled to 2 tickets each for family members so minus 60.

so there has to be 400+ tickets at least for P3 day!

At the Forest game you could reserve away games at the beginning of the season so when your Priority comes on sale your ticket is reserved, this is not the case in the play-offs.

so we now know if they sell out tomorrow its because of two things,

- The club are ignoring the priority scheme

- The staff are sorting out all their mates

guess we will see tomorrow.

there are a lot more than 30 staff. Think about all the stewards, cleaners, back office staff, shop employees etc. I think that a forest tickets actually made there way to priority 3 on the morning they were due to be sold. The club announced sell out the day before but I think 30 or so tickets were left. I guess they didn't advertise this as there would have been huge queues for just a handful of tickets. im still holding out hope for some to go to p3.

there are a lot more than 30 staff. Think about all the stewards, cleaners, back office staff, shop employees etc. I think that a forest tickets actually made there way to priority 3 on the morning they were due to be sold. The club announced sell out the day before but I think 30 or so tickets were left. I guess they didn't advertise this as there would have been huge queues for just a handful of tickets. im still holding out hope for some to go to p3.

no, its just the players. you dont get two tickets for being the cleaner.

Box holders are usually entitled to 10 per box. They have been restricted to 6 for Watford

minus 100 then, still 300 tickets if every single p1 and p2 buys one.

no they wont, you pay £5 per game to reserve. i have the document. you cannot reserve play-off games.

Er, no you don't.

And trust me, being on the pre order form myself I was told that mine would be sorted. So pipe down.

Simply put P1s have been let down as there was no way to exercise priority today for away tickets without holding on the premium rate number for an unspecified time or queueing for three hours. Tomorrow its a free for all with P2 getting involved though I'm sure there are less of those. Wasted enough of my time today to come up with nothing anyway

no, its just the players. you dont get two tickets for being the cleaner.

minus 100 then, still 300 tickets if every single p1 and p2 buys one.

actually pretty sure that staff do get tickets whether its one or two i dont know but i know someone who works down there and gets at least one (and why shouldnt they its the least you'd expect).

by your calculations that's 1700 P1 &P2 leaving 500.

60 for playing staff is too conservative - what about youth team players and coaches, scouts etc etc. I'd say more like 80-100 - maybe more150??.

Then consider the like of walshy, the Birch, Banksy, former players etc - ok some may go in the dignitaries home seats but some won't.

then there's the boxes (someone said 6 per box) - so that's another 120?.

Then the retail, restaurant, office, and matchday staff - another 80-120?

What about sponsorship partners?

Soon adds up!

Just my musings but there you go....

My mate who's been to no games this season managed to get a ticket for Forest because his mate works as part of the catering staff, ridiculous.

Things like that really annoy me, it should be the dedicated, committed fans who get the privilege of watching games like that. Games that will go down in the club's history - as a fan you earn that kind pleasure, hours spent travelling to see moments like the one yesterday.

Some loyal fan has been robbed of that experience by someone who didn't deserve it.

Things like that really annoy me, it should be the dedicated, committed fans who get the privilege of watching games like that. Games that will go down in the club's history - as a fan you earn that kind pleasure, hours spent travelling to see moments like the one yesterday.

Some loyal fan has been robbed of that experience by someone who didn't deserve it.

I know mate, I personally travel back from Nottingham for every home game and go to as many aways as money allows, so the fact that there are numerous people getting in before me and others does get to me tbf.

Had been to every single fixture home and away up until the Forest game, I understand there system although I think there maybe a better way to do it! However it's extremely annoying when hearing how the club flutter the tickets away to anyone that wants one and bend there system. However when emailing stating that we had been to every fixture they said that there system is strict and they follow this. They need to sort this. On a brighter note I will be P1 next season!

I know someone who works down there arnd they get 4 tickets per member of staff (not sure if this extends to all staff) but this person is not high up in the scheme of things.

Got a friend who's son plays for Peterborough Academy u14 and they also get free tickets and so do the U12 team,so could work the same system.if so that's a lot of tickets.

stewards get a great lot of bugger all for anything. barely even a thank you. 

Archived