Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
KIRBYFOX93

Kasper

This might sound weird but i think i would not be as worried watching a penalty shoot out with kasper in goal, as we all now expect him to save every one he is that good :) hopefully it wont come down to that as we will win the tie at the KP but still COYB

They're going to have to be pin-perfect with picking corners to beat Kasper if he dives the right way, for sure. If we do go to penalties, for the first time ever as an English football fan, I'm quietly confident of our chances, especially after watching the howlers their back-up keeper made against dirty Leeds!

Mind you, I fully expect them to make "emergency loan" number 389 to bring in some continental legend, knowing them. Fingers crossed that they make a similar impact to Ricardo if they do! :ph34r:

I remember when we had Paul Cooper as our keeper, who was well known for being a great penalty saver, and indeed, did save a fair few for us in games, but in a penalty shoot out, i think with Stoke, in a  full members cup game, he didn`t save one!

Archived