Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wattolcfc

Purposely misleading ticket price information.

After hours of trying to book tickets online I have finally got my tickets.

Now as many of you were aware it clearly states on lcfc.com that ticket prices start FROM £22 for adults.

I struggled to find any other information as to how much it is for certain seats around the ground so went to book my tickets in my ST seat which I have held for years in L1 only to find out they are £33! 

Not only am I extremely pissed off about this but I am sure many of you will be too after queueing down at the ground for upwards of 2hrs only to find out that you have to pay more than expected. 

It seems the club have purposely misled fans because they know that if you are willing to queue for hours, that you will pay the extra that they are asking.

Personally, after all the movement of games this season, I think the least the club could do is give the STH severely reduced prices for their loyalty, but instead I find myself paying an extra £11 plus a booking fee, for a game which will provide extra unexpected income after our recent decline.

Sorry for the rant but I just wanted to warn others who may be thinking about queueing for hours down at the ticket office, only to be disappointed by having to spend more cash.

After hours of trying to book tickets online I have finally got my tickets.

Now as many of you were aware it clearly states on lcfc.com that ticket prices start FROM £22 for adults.

I struggled to find any other information as to how much it is for certain seats around the ground so went to book my tickets in my ST seat which I have held for years in L1 only to find out they are £33! 

Not only am I extremely pissed off about this but I am sure many of you will be too after queueing down at the ground for upwards of 2hrs only to find out that you have to pay more than expected. 

It seems the club have purposely misled fans because they know that if you are willing to queue for hours, that you will pay the extra that they are asking.

Personally, after all the movement of games this season, I think the least the club could do is give the STH severely reduced prices for their loyalty, but instead I find myself paying an extra £11 plus a booking fee, for a game which will provide extra unexpected income after our recent decline.

Sorry for the rant but I just wanted to warn others who may be thinking about queueing for hours down at the ticket office, only to be disappointed by having to spend more cash.

Although I wasn't certain about our prices in L1 there have been enough people posting on here, facebook and twitter who said they'd paid £33 yesterday for their L1 seat

The part that's misleading is the fact that, as far as I'm aware, there is nothing on lcfc.com about the price structure for each block. It also misleads those willing to stand at the ground for up to 4hrs expecting to pay £22. 

As for people posting the prices, I was busy yesterday so didn't have time to check on here and social media. 

Still think the club did this on purpose to gain an extra few pounds and not scare 'customers' away. Another 2 fingers up so STH in my opinion.

The part that's misleading is the fact that, as far as I'm aware, there is nothing on lcfc.com about the price structure for each block. It also misleads those willing to stand at the ground for up to 4hrs expecting to pay £22. 

As for people posting the prices, I was busy yesterday so didn't have time to check on here and social media. 

Still think the club did this on purpose to gain an extra few pounds and not scare 'customers' away. Another 2 fingers up so STH in my opinion.

Doubt that they'd do it on purpose, they're not fecking children

It's not misleading, it says "starts from".  You are paying a premium for sitting in a more expensive part of the ground, don't like it then move.

I agree is reads starts from but the lack of pricing on the OS is shocking and when was pricing a premium in L1? For as long as I remember, bar the family stand, it has been one of the cheapest tickets in the ground.

I agree is reads starts from but the lack of pricing on the OS is shocking and when was pricing a premium in L1? For as long as I remember, bar the family stand, it has been one of the cheapest tickets in the ground.

You sit in one of the side stands, it's not cheaper than a seat behind for the goal or in a corner for example. Mine was 25 quid in SK4 which is inline with single ticket prices throughout the season.

No they're a business that want to make money and know the best 'tricks of the trade' in how to do that.

but saying they're doing it on purpose is childish.. you want premium seats you pay premium prices

and if you thought you could get an L1 ticket for £22 when it says FROM £22, you're deluded 

I do despair with the education system in Leicester! It quite clearly states in every form of media the club have at their disposal that the game is a GOLD fixture and prices start from £22. The pricing structure for a GOLD fixture has been at the disposal of fans via lcfc.com since July 2012 for each block of the stadium!

I do despair with the education system in Leicester! It quite clearly states in every form of media the club have at their disposal that the game is a GOLD fixture and prices start from £22. The pricing structure for a GOLD fixture has been at the disposal of fans via lcfc.com since July 2012 for each block of the stadium!

You're right, I do apologise on behalf of Leicester's education system, it quite clearly states it in this link below. 

Do some of you have nothing better to do than to try and start an argument, really? 

The npower Championship Play-Offs buzz hit Leicester on Sunday, as supporters queued in their thousands to get their hands on tickets for City’s showdown with Watford this week.

With adrenaline still pumping following Saturday’s last-gasp victory at Nottingham Forest that secured the Foxes a top-six finish, fans were out in force from 10am as tickets for both legs of the semi-final against the Hornets went on sale.

Thursday’s first leg at home is already expected to draw the biggest attendance of the season at King Power Stadium, as the Blue Army gets behind Nigel Pearson’s men in their bid to reach the Wembley final.

And with sales expected to be brisk over the remainder of the Bank Holiday and the rest of the week, supporters are encouraged to purchase theirs early to avoid disappointment.

The City Fanstore and the City Sales Centre will be open 9am-8pm Monday-Wednesday to satisfy increased demand for tickets. Season Ticket Holders have until 8pm on Tuesday to secure their own seats for the game, before they are released on general sale. Tickets for the first leg will be available FROM:

Adults: £22
Seniors: £20
Under-22s: £15
Under-18s: £10*
Under-12s: £5*
Under-8s: FREE*

*Example in the Marks Electrical Family Stand and must be accompanied by an Adult/Senior.

Tickets for the second leg at Vicarage Road on Sunday 12 May were released on sale to Priority 1 Season Ticket Holders on Sunday. Priority 2 sales will begin at 9am on Monday and Priority 3 at 9am on Tuesday (subject to availability). Away tickets are not available to buy online.

For full information on tickets for both play-off semi-final games, click HERE.

Supporters that purchase a ticket for the first leg at King Power Stadium will also be able to buy a replica shirt for the special price of just £15. Simply present your match ticket at the City Fanstore this week and our staff will make sure you’re dressed for the occasion.

Buying your play-off semi-final tickets is easy:

Online:  
Buy your tickets 24-hours-a-day from www.lcfcdirect.com and print them at home to avoid the collection queues!

Home tickets only. Away tickets not available online.

In person from the City Fanstore:
The City Fanstore at King Power Stadium will be open during the above hours.

On Matchdays, the City Fanstore is open from 9am until kick-off and then for 45 minutes after the final whistle.   

Call the City Sales Centre: 
Call 0844 815 5000 between the above opening hours.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/050513-race-begins-for-play-off-tickets-809170.aspx#ZLTV3HG5Ucmb2qh3.99

I tend to agree with watto, the site does say "From". And when I saw £22 I assumed that they were offering lower price tickets to fill the stadium. I seem to remember the Cardiff first leg playoff a couple of years ago was not a sell out.

But that pricing structure has no L1 prices on. The club have not stated anywhere how much a ticket in L1 will cost. Like someone said on here, people are having to rely on Twitter/Facebook to get information about how much they're going to have to pay.

How do I buy online? I normally go down to the ground but I really cba to wait that long, I go with my mate and we are both ST holders, How do I buy my ST seat online? Help appreciated :)

you have to sign in using your st details, then add your friend on 'friends and family' then buy your seats :)

But that pricing structure has no L1 prices on. The club have not stated anywhere how much a ticket in L1 will cost. Like someone said on here, people are having to rely on Twitter/Facebook to get information about how much they're going to have to pay.

Thank you. All I was trying to do was make fans aware that they may have to pay higher prices when they get to the ticket office, but some people feel the need to jump on their high horse and look down there nose at people.

Thank you. All I was trying to do was make fans aware that they may have to pay higher prices when they get to the ticket office, but some people feel the need to jump on their high horse and look down there nose at people.

I'm sorry but you are stating the obvious though. If it says "FROM" and you don't sit in the cheapest part of the ground, then it seems fairly obvious your ticket will not be 22 quid.

I'm sorry but you are stating the obvious though. If it says "FROM" and you don't sit in the cheapest part of the ground, then it seems fairly obvious your ticket will not be 22 quid.

What if you'd only read the second article on tickets that they'd released which says this:

post-1843-0-32584400-1367838441_thumb.jp

But as a season ticket holder why would I ever need to check out the prices of a GOLD fixture?

I do tend to agree with Watto here. I didn't expect to pay £22 but I was under the impression the tickets would be at a cheaper price to fill the ground, as the Cardiff home leg the other season wasn't a sell out.

Edit: I also sit in L1 and have just purchased my ticket!

To be honest babs, I wasn't even talking about you. I agree it says "from" but on the article it doesn't state that ticket prices will be 50% higher, nor would most people expect that. Well I sure didn't anyway, especially with no STH discount, considering the amount of disruption we've had this season.

What if you'd only read the second article on tickets that they'd released which says this:

Then you would have been unlucky that someone made a mistake. I've seen three or four articles stating "From". The email sent to season ticket holders stated "from" in the link.

Archived