Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
wattolcfc

Purposely misleading ticket price information.

It's true though, it does say "from £22".

The pricing is actually very poor. I thought when I read it was a gold fixture that it wouldn't be bad but it really does emphasise how badly our games are priced and it's absolutely killing our attendances.

The pricing is actually very poor. I thought when I read it was a gold fixture that it wouldn't be bad but it really does emphasise how badly our games are priced and it's absolutely killing our attendances.

It depends what article you read whether it says 'from' or 'priced as'. Our prices are a disgrace.

Stop moaning you're supposed to be happy Dan from now on and yours is only £25.

Also did you get your away ticket sorted.

Stop moaning you're supposed to be happy Dan from now on and yours is only £25.

Also did you get your away ticket sorted.

They're shite prices Gary. Even if mine are cheap it doesn't mean I'm overly happy seeing a lot of others ripped off and our attendances dwindling.

Yes I did. I feel for the lad who's sorted it for me actually, he's missed out on an away one due to priority.

I really don't understand some people on here, as has been said it states 'tickets from' but if you go online, and I tried this tonight.

On the page where you pick what block you would like to sit in ie the "choose seats" button, underneath that it says ticket details and gives you all the prices for all the blocks.

What's more, last week people were falling over each other to get a forest away ticket but not one person moaned about paying £32 for them, some were even offering to pay more than face value.

Likewise with the £26 Watford away tickets.

The club is taking everyone for a ride. I know its a play off but there is no justification for charging these prices, Its Watford not  Chelsea or Man Utd. The club should have shown all the prices so everyone knows where they stand before queuing up for 3 or 4 hours. I feel sorry for families who are season ticket holders and have had to pay £39 for each adult and £29 for under 18`s (Two adults and two teenagers = £136)

The club could have charged less especially to season ticket holders like me who been messed around with this year with the fixture changes that has prevented me and many other STH from attending some of the games.

You can see where this club is going with ticket prices if we get to the premiership. This club does not give a damn about the fans.

This is basic advertising, happens all over the world and has done for years, I fail to see the issue. £33 seems fairly reasonable to me given the circumstances, remember you are customers whatever you may think.

The whole playoff affair could potentially add another £100 to my season ticket outlay for next season. This is an expensive business.

Is it worth the cash?

Meh, the club has always promoted its pricing structure with advertising seats from... etc etc like with the "just the ticket" season ticket prices.

When I fork out £50 a month for sky, you do have to wonder whether or not it is worth the extra fork out. Benefits for STHs? I don't see any at all.

The club is taking everyone for a ride. I know its a play off but there is no justification for charging these prices, Its Watford not  Chelsea or Man Utd. The club should have shown all the prices so everyone knows where they stand before queuing up for 3 or 4 hours. I feel sorry for families who are season ticket holders and have had to pay £39 for each adult and £29 for under 18`s (Two adults and two teenagers = £136)

The club could have charged less especially to season ticket holders like me who been messed around with this year with the fixture changes that has prevented me and many other STH from attending some of the games.

You can see where this club is going with ticket prices if we get to the premiership. This club does not give a damn about the fans.

Would have thought most families would be in the family stand where it would have cost £64 for the same tickets.

Archived