Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WhatsHisName

Do we need ''Lady Luck'' on thursday ?

Our players don't need luck, they need to go out there committed, confident, willing to put their bodies on the line for the cause and doing whatever they need to do to bring success to this club. You make your own luck. In our games against Watford this season we've looked naive and out of sorts - we're going to need to be spot on tactically and every man needs to have the game of his life. These are the two (hopefully three) biggest matches most of these players will have played in - they need to stop hoping we get lucky and put take their fate into their own hands.

Our players don't need luck, they need to go out there committed, confident, willing to put their bodies on the line for the cause and doing whatever they need to do to bring success to this club. You make your own luck. In our games against Watford this season we've looked naive and out of sorts - we're going to need to be spot on tactically and every man needs to have the game of his life. These are the two (hopefully three) biggest matches most of these players will have played in - they need to stop hoping we get lucky and put take their fate into their own hands.

Good post

Although I still think you need a bit of luck lol

Our players don't need luck, they need to go out there committed, confident, willing to put their bodies on the line for the cause and doing whatever they need to do to bring success to this club. You make your own luck. In our games against Watford this season we've looked naive and out of sorts - we're going to need to be spot on tactically and every man needs to have the game of his life. These are the two (hopefully three) biggest matches most of these players will have played in - they need to stop hoping we get lucky and put take their fate into their own hands.

I totally agree with this sentiment, but as much as we all wouldn't like to admit it, luck certainly played a part in our victory on saturday for the break which ended up with Knocky putting it in the back of the net!

I will be happy with every Leicester player giving it there maximum in these two fixtures, and hopefully we also manage to have some more luck shine on us this week!

Evens itself out bollocks does it

Well maybe if we watford score 5 own goals, get 4 men sent off during the second leg causing the game to be abandoned and they lose, then we get the final against palace, and 90% of their squad is out due to illness, they have to put a 12 year old kid in goal, and 4 fans are selected out of the crowd before kick off.

If all the above happens, i think it would be fair to say that the luck from this season would even itself out.

I totally agree with this sentiment, but as much as we all wouldn't like to admit it, luck certainly played a part in our victory on saturday for the break which ended up with Knocky putting it in the back of the net!

I will be happy with every Leicester player giving it there maximum in these two fixtures, and hopefully we also manage to have some more luck shine on us this week!

Not really, Forest threw the dice and chucked everyone forward to try and grab a winner, then we hit them on the break. Nothing lucky about that.

Archived