Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

INFLATABLES

Why?

Go into a cheap shop on Narborough Road, I want anything inflatable please.

Try and blow it up and it turns into a Bouncy Castle.

Then your fooked then aren't you.

Also beach balls, you seen what happened in Liverpool v Sunderland, if that costs us a place at Wembley then I will blame this forum. 

It could gain us a place at wembley

Kingfox, I'm trying to be mad at you for being a twat, but luckily for you my cat has collapsed in the groove between my legs with her belly up and purring like an adorable thunderstorm.  As such I find it hard to stay mad right now.

It could gain us a place at wembley

Then I will feel sorry for Watford.

Done in by an inflatable Banana, Watford goalie confuses Banana with Player would be a good headline. 

Kingfox, I'm trying to be mad at you for being a twat, but luckily for you my cat has collapsed in the groove between my legs with her belly up and purring like an adorable thunderstorm.  As such I find it hard to stay mad right now.

Pics? If you put a hat on it then double points!

Guest parky0607

Ive got an inflatable shark that I brought home on a night out. Ill bring it along :D

I can't get a camera without moving and disturbing her, so no cigar.

On a side note I have been farting on her like mad.

You sit on your Cat and fart on it, might as well shit on it as well while your at it.

Animal abuse, RSPCA. 

You sit on your Cat and fart on it, might as well shit on it as well while your at it.

Animal abuse, RSPCA. 

Who the **** said I'm sitting on her?  She's asleep between my legs, which happens to be the natural destination of farts you dolt.  By the way, if your farts are indistinguishable from shit you should get to your local GP, or at least grab a few immodiums before heading to the match later.

Back to the topic at hand...

Archived