Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

INFLATABLES

Just do it.

Get out there before the game and sort it. Be it at Argos, Paper Tiger. Asda or wherever. Get them, get in 15 mins earlier than normal and blow them up. Release them at kick off, get the mood high and then sing your FVCKING SOCKS OFF FOR 90 mins.

DO NOT LEAVE THE GEOUND WITHOUT HAVING DONE YOUR BIT.

BLUE ARMY

Well I have limited funds, need train tickets and my usual pre match drinks, but pretty sure 1 less pint for an inflatables purchase will be worth it

Good man, go for it

The club should ****ing employ you.

I have told them this many times over the years.

And if someone starts a chant near you, don't leave them hanging join in. Shout at the ref for every decision, jump up and down for free kicks throw ins, off-sides everything. I can remember against Cambridge all those years back John beck trying to get instructions to Dublin who was less than ten yards away, Dublin cupped his ear and mouthed 'I can't hear you'. Lets intimidate, let's make the KP a cauldron.

COME ON LEICESTER.

Don't over analyse life, you will just end slitting your wrists!!

Just let yourself go. Have a good time.

What i mean is maybe a few hundred fans will see it of which most will ignore it, maybe 20 people will say they will do it, maybe 10 people will actually attempt to do it a couple of them will have theirs taken off them leaving around 8 people.... It won't really make a difference.

What i mean is maybe a few hundred fans will see it of which most will ignore it, maybe 20 people will say they will do it, maybe 10 people will actually attempt to do it a couple of them will have theirs taken off them leaving around 8 people.... It won't really make a difference.

Glass half empty for you then I am guessing.

Fvck it, I am going to enjoy tomorrow.

BLUE ARMY

Is there any point in you even going tomorrow then? Jesus.

It's a knock on effect. It's doing something. It's getting people on their feet. It's getting them involved. It's making an occasion of it. It's making people realise this game is different.

Is there any point in you even going tomorrow then? Jesus.

Just being realistic usually i have a go at people who leave comments like mine but most people don't start talking about it in the middle of the night the night before a game most people will be in bed, wake up go to school or work or uni or something go to the match and maybe then go on foxes talk. most people won't read this.

It's a knock on effect. It's doing something. It's getting people on their feet. It's getting them involved. It's making an occasion of it. It's making people realise this game is different.

Isn't the club doing something though.

Just being realistic usually i have a go at people who leave comments like mine but most people don't start talking about it in the middle of the night the night before a game most people will be in bed, wake up go to school or work or uni or something go to the match and maybe then go on foxes talk. most people won't read this.

Go to bed, tomorrow is a new day. Wake up and at least sound like you give a shit plz

WE'RE IN THE PLAYOFFS BABY!

Shhhhhhh

Why?

Go into a cheap shop on Narborough Road, I want anything inflatable please.

Try and blow it up and it turns into a Bouncy Castle.

Then your fooked then aren't you.

Also beach balls, you seen what happened in Liverpool v Sunderland, if that costs us a place at Wembley then I will blame this forum. 

Archived