Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TrickyTrev

FoxesTalk CD swap.

I wouldn't mind organising a FoxesTalk CD swap.

The way these things work is memebers volunteer to join in the CD swap by posting in this thread. After a closing date, shall we say Tuesday, I will organise the participants into groups of 4.

People in these groups will send their adress to other members of the group and collect theirs. Each memebr fo the group will be required to make one compilation CD and send it to each memebr of the group.

Once we have all received our various compilation CD's we can add feedback on the messageboard.

There are no real rules for what you put ont he compillation, just try to make it interesting and make sure you label the tracks.

So is anyone interested? Are there any questions?

I'll give it a miss (for now) - I'm due to be working away from home for the next couple of weeks - So wouldn't really be able to do it

However it's something I might be interested in at some point in the future - Assuming that there are people brave enough to play with me :ph34r:

I'll give it a miss (for now) - I'm due to be working away from home for the next couple of weeks - So wouldn't really be able to do it

However it's something I might be interested in at some point in the future - Assuming that there are people brave enough to play with me :ph34r:

147147[/snapback]

My goodness :o:ph34r::mellow::cool:

147147[/snapback]

I have a feeling that I should have started this thread when the season has actually started as the boards are still not at their busiest, so I might delay the start for a fews weeks anyway. :)

I have a feeling that I should have started this thread when the season has actually started as the boards are still not at their busiest, so I might delay the start for a fews weeks anyway.  :)

147183[/snapback]

OK - If that's the case count me in

147147[/snapback]

I will give it a shot Deathside so you can count me in as well!!!

although some of that Japanese Hardcore you listen to is very very scary!!!

but it could be a good laugh!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind organising a FoxesTalk CD swap.

The way these things work is memebers volunteer to join in the CD swap by posting in this thread. After a closing date, shall we say Tuesday, I will organise the participants into groups of 4.

People in these groups will send their adress to other members of the group and collect theirs. Each memebr fo the group will be required to make one compilation CD and send it to each memebr of the group.

Once we have all received our various compilation CD's we can add feedback on the messageboard.

There are no real rules for what you put ont he compillation, just try to make it interesting and make sure you label the tracks.

So is anyone interested? Are there any questions?

What kind of CDs?

I'll give it a go, but I reckon that I will find it hard to give any of them up, even the crap ones...

Privacy issues spring to mind...

Interesting idea, but sounds like lots of work...

i agree on the privacy though, i wouldn't want a whole bunch of foxestalk randoms knowing where i live! :ph34r:

What kind of CDs?

I'll give it a go, but I reckon that I will find it hard to give any of them up, even the crap ones...

You are making compilation CD's. All you are beign asked to give up is a few blank CD and a little bit of your time. In return you will receive the same amount of CD's made my other people.

i agree on the privacy though, i wouldn't want a whole bunch of foxestalk randoms knowing where i live! :ph34r:

I'm not being funny but why not? If people wanted your personal information that badly it would not be that hard to find, all your adress is goign to eb used for in this instance is for sending CD's.

Right then, there has not been much interest but still enough to make one group. Now all is left to do is PM everyone who is involved your adress and expect the same in return. Beaver away at making your CD's and try and get them sent off as quickly as possible.

Post on here when you receive yoru CD's and say what you think of them.

Right then a list of people involved.

Craig

Stez

Deathside

Alex[ikokopops]

The People's hero

Nationwider

Jay

Cisono(?)

Right, I'm gonna be awkward and send out the PM in the next couple of days, because after the 25th of September it'll be easier to send the CDs to my Uni address and I gotta find a couple of specifics out.

So when people get my PMs you'll get two address depending on when you're gonna send it.

As for giving "Foxestalk randoms" my address, if you don't come and rape and pillage me, I won't return the favour, deal?

Archived