Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TrickyTrev

FoxesTalk CD swap.

• 8 months later...

rightio, attempt three, why not send the tunes to each other via yousendit so as not to have to faff around burning cd's and all that jive? all you need is an email address (a dupe one if you want)? i just sent a file to a friend of mine (80-odd mb) it took around 30 minutes to upload. just a thought.

rightio, attempt three, why not send the tunes to each other via yousendit so as not to have to faff around burning cd's and all that jive? all you need is an email address (a dupe one if you want)? i just sent a file to a friend of mine (80-odd mb) it took around 30 minutes to upload. just a thought.

YES!!!

great idea!! I already use yousendit, I would be up for that as it's far less hassle!! you can always send the link to yourself and when you get the link it's uploaded to just forward that to people who want it!!

count me in!!

ok this is fairly easy as you can just copy and paste into a new file I'm about ready to go when people say the word done about 15 tracks

I have tried to keep it very tame and not to bizarre/extreme to try and cater for people who might not like any of my music :D

ok this is fairly easy as you can just copy and paste into a new file I'm about ready to go when people say the word done about 15 tracks

I have tried to keep it very tame and not to bizarre/extreme to try and cater for people who might not like any of my music :D

yeah, as jay said, it's dead easy, but it needs to be sent in a zip file or something like that.

i reckon, and i'm ready to be shot down here, but if everyone sends the emails they're using for this, to me i can send them out to everyone else, because, and i'm not sure about the civilians, but i can pm several people at once.

so i reckon if everyone who wants in pm's me, by, say, dusk on tuesday, that'll give people a chance to see the thread and sign up?

ok it's all go from me!!

I have sent some links to Zipped files to Fez for him to make sure everything is ok and will then forward them to any others who want to join in the fun!!

Just started downloading now. :thumbup:

PM me your email address and I'll return the favour. Mine is predictably unpredictable. :D

just unzip them and make sure everthing is ok I sent some to someone the other week and they were corrupted.

the best way to do it is to send the email to yourself and you get the links like I sent to you, infact they appear once you have uploaded the file but the links stay active for 7 days and can have upto 100 downloads so it will save you having to upload them to everyone who wants them, and you can just pm the link when they want them. will pm you my email anyway in the event you want to ignore my advice!! :D

Here's my effort;

http://download.yousendit.com/8CAD2B6F7E032F45

Let me know what you think.

PS I had to cancel your download in the end Jay, was taking too long and I'm on earlies at work tomorrow! :D Will try again Tuesday night (in London tomorrow night for a gig, topically enough)...

I think we both put a track on from the same RJD2 album! :D

Archived