Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Here's What I Heard

Hi tomtom thanks for your constructive reply..... I nailed my flag and I would love to be proved wrong. Some of the football last season was awesome. A real pleasure to watch and it did get me thinking have I made a mistake in my judgement of NP. The we returned to normality hoof hoof. No tactics etc.I do think he has the ability or is that Walsh to get good hungary young players but he dosent appear able to sustain their improvement. With the odd exception I concede. I would not be going down to the ground this afternoon and spending over £1200.00 on renewing mine and my families season tickets if I was to go every week hoping for a loss. I have deliberated since the end of the season whether to renew... I dont want to support NP but I do want to support my club. I will not sing his name, but I will sing with all my heart for Leicester City. The club will still be here when he messes up again and I have supported the club for over 40 years.... So have seen the good, the bad and the incredibly bad. I have stood at Filbert Street with 8,000 others watching rubbish but I am still here. If and I dont believe it will ever happen I am proved wrong then I will be on here admitting I made a mistake, and begging indierich06 to forgive me for making a mistake in my text. Thats if I havent hunted him down if he continues to make personal insults..........

Sov968 / See, when you don't completely go off on one and make your point constructively like you just did I can take you and your opinion seriously... there still seems to be that tone where you'd love to say I told you so and although I don't agree with you I respect your comments

Hi tomtom thanks for your constructive reply..... I nailed my flag and I would love to be proved wrong. Some of the football last season was awesome. A real pleasure to watch and it did get me thinking have I made a mistake in my judgement of NP. The we returned to normality hoof hoof. No tactics etc.I do think he has the ability or is that Walsh to get good hungary young players but he dosent appear able to sustain their improvement. With the odd exception I concede. I would not be going down to the ground this afternoon and spending over £1200.00 on renewing mine and my families season tickets if I was to go every week hoping for a loss. I have deliberated since the end of the season whether to renew... I dont want to support NP but I do want to support my club. I will not sing his name, but I will sing with all my heart for Leicester City. The club will still be here when he messes up again and I have supported the club for over 40 years.... So have seen the good, the bad and the incredibly bad. I have stood at Filbert Street with 8,000 others watching rubbish but I am still here. If and I dont believe it will ever happen I am proved wrong then I will be on here admitting I made a mistake, and begging indierich06 to forgive me for making a mistake in my text. Thats if I havent hunted him down if he continues to make personal insults..........

Douchebag :ph34r:

Nah, Futacs wasn't all that  :ph34r:

Archived