Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Here's What I Heard

What exactly the only pressure I am aware of is promotion? or is there something else that meets the eye?

They were told that anything other then Winning every home game from January onwards would be deemed as unacceptable. It went from being we're all behind you and we're all in it together ....to, you better get us promoted or you know what will happen.

There's plenty of other issues around your playing staff aswell.

They were told that anything other then Winning every home game from January onwards would be deemed as unacceptable. It went from being we're all behind you and we're all in it together ....to, you better get us promoted or you know what will happen.

Thankyou for that doesn't seem very rosy that is for sure! do you reckon NP will be shown the door today?

That's pretty difficult to believe. Who on earth would make that kind of demand? I'm pretty sure even Abramovich doesn't go that far.

The only people who would make that kind of demand before giving NP any kind of approval are the boo-boys on here.

Like ealingfox has already pointed out, I doubt there's a single football team out there good enough to fulfill that criteria. You'd need superhumans or mutants or aliens with extraordinary powers to achieve such a feat.

Which makes your input and your sources in this matter a lot less credible, I'm afraid.

Like ealingfox has already pointed out, I doubt there's a single football team out there good enough to fulfill that criteria. You'd need superhumans or mutants or aliens with extraordinary powers to achieve such a feat.

Which makes your input and your sources in this matter a lot less credible, I'm afraid.

Fair enough, I just pass on what I hear and what I am told. I think the general consensus was that there was no reason good enough to accept losing at home. Your board felt with the squad you had, and your esources, there was no team in that league you shouldn't be beating.

It was made pretty clear to Pearson that failure this season, was not an option.

Couple that with the fact a fair few first team members take the piss and do not give a shit, it was always going to prove to be a tough finish to the season.

Fair enough, I just pass on what I hear and what I am told. I think the general consensus was that there was no reason good enough to accept losing at home. Your board felt with the squad you had, and your esources, there was no team in that league you shouldn't be beating.

It was made pretty clear to Pearson that failure this season, was not an option.

Couple that with the fact a fair few first team members take the piss and do not give a shit, it was always going to prove to be a tough finish to the season.

Any clues?

Well I know knockaert has been kicked out of his accommodation near the train station as he let his dog loose into the apartments and a kids play area on a daily basis where it shit and pissed everywhere and he didnt clean it up. And the fact it bit numerous people...

Maybe knockaert is the trouble maker :/

Well I know knockaert has been kicked out of his accommodation near the train station as he let his dog loose into the apartments and a kids play area on a daily basis where it shit and pissed everywhere and he didnt clean it up. And the fact it bit numerous people...

Whether your post is serious or not I don't know. But all signs do point to him being a bit arrogant and in love with himself. But maybe these are the types of players needed to get out this division and it all bears down to how the manager handles them?

Whether your post is serious or not I don't know. But all signs do point to him being a bit arrogant and in love with himself. But maybe these are the types of players needed to get out this division and it all bears down to how the manager handles them?

Why would I make this up?

He doesn't listen to what the landlord or letting agency was saying and ignored numerous attempts to solve the situation.

He does come accross like that to be honest

Why would I make this up?

He doesn't listen to what the landlord or letting agency was saying and ignored numerous attempts to solve the situation.

He does come accross like that to be honest

Not saying it was made up, I couldn't tell whether your tone was a sarcastic/humerous one or not.

Hell I won't accuse anyone of making something up when I've had all the stick on here for repeating what I was told and also for being doubted that I saw Morgan and Moore at the services!

He Celebrates on his own even if he has made the assist this should be enough to show how arrogant he is, doesn't really give a shit about anyone else but himself, could see him leaving this summers he is a decent player but nothing we can't replace.

He Celebrates on his own even if he has made the assist this should be enough to show how arrogant he is, doesn't really give a shit about anyone else but himself, could see him leaving this summers he is a decent player but nothing we can't replace.

He comes to celebrate nearer to L1 and the away fans sometimes on his own, think the passion just gets to him, nothing wrong with it, you can clearly tell he loves it when we sing his name.

A 21 year old footballer earning a lot of money thinking he is better than everyone else is hardly a shock is it. Couldn't give a toss if his dog shits on his neighbours doorstep if he weaves enough magic to help us get promoted next year.

If that were true then surely Pearson would have been sacked in Feb.

Have you been too France? Dog shìt everywhere, dirty bàstards. I would guess this is a culture difference rather than anything else.

Right, I've avoided this place completely after Sunday's devastating result. I was absolutely gutted and still am. It'll take me ages to get over it I know. Anyway, I'd been told this via a prominent club member before the Forest game even but kept quiet so as not to disrupt the end of season run in. (not that it would disrupt much- it's not that drastic at all) I'm not claiming to be ITK either I just thought I'd give my two pennies worth. Oh and I'm not anti Pearson either. All this is still, 'alleged' by the way, just passing stuff on!

Kasper is off to Swansea- the Danish connection with Laudrup who's good mates with Peter. Kasper allegedly despises Pearson.

NP and Wood fell out due to NP wanting Wood to stay at Leicester whilst injured in the hope of aiding his recovery, whilst Wood insisted there was nothing he could do and was therefore off to Tenerife regardless of what Pearson wanted.

OK, perhaps my opening paragraph sensationalises what's written below, but I know how many soon regard a rumour as bullshit once it involves a Pearson 'fallout' For the record I love the bloke and hope he's here next season.

We saw Morgan and Moore at the services after Watford on Sunday. Both were livid and wouldn't acknowledge us without us asking direct questions. One of our lot asked why Knocky was allowed to take the penalty to which Wes replied, 'I dunno you'll have to tweet him' (I took that to be a bit of a snipe at Twitter footballers) Another lads asked (unfairly IMO) why 'why did you as captain allow Knocky to take the penalty?' to which Wes replied, '**** off' lol. Fair play to Wes I thought, we were all gutted, our mate just felt like venting his anger at anyone to do with the club I think.

On Monday night Poyet was 33/1 to be our next manager, one of our directors at work (used to play for City and has contacts in and around football) told us to stick money on him being our next manager with Pearson due to be sacked on Tuesday (again I really hope this isn't true) yesterday morning Poyet's odds were at 6/1.

edit I realise NP hasn't been sacked on Tuesday (thank God) but it still could prove to be true

You couldn't make it up if you tried, oh you just did!

Have you been too France? Dog shìt everywhere, dirty bàstards. I would guess this is a culture difference rather than anything else.

There's dog shit in the street, then there's dog shit in corridors and kids inside play areas..

Slightly different, and doesn't sound culture to me at all.

Archived