Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Year Of The Fox

Here's What I Heard

Right, I've avoided this place completely after Sunday's devastating result. I was absolutely gutted and still am. It'll take me ages to get over it I know. Anyway, I'd been told this via a prominent club member before the Forest game even but kept quiet so as not to disrupt the end of season run in. (not that it would disrupt much- it's not that drastic at all) I'm not claiming to be ITK either I just thought I'd give my two pennies worth. Oh and I'm not anti Pearson either. All this is still, 'alleged' by the way, just passing stuff on!

Kasper is off to Swansea- the Danish connection with Laudrup who's good mates with Peter. Kasper allegedly despises Pearson.

NP and Wood fell out due to NP wanting Wood to stay at Leicester whilst injured in the hope of aiding his recovery, whilst Wood insisted there was nothing he could do and was therefore off to Tenerife regardless of what Pearson wanted.

OK, perhaps my opening paragraph sensationalises what's written below, but I know how many soon regard a rumour as bullshit once it involves a Pearson 'fallout' For the record I love the bloke and hope he's here next season.

We saw Morgan and Moore at the services after Watford on Sunday. Both were livid and wouldn't acknowledge us without us asking direct questions. One of our lot asked why Knocky was allowed to take the penalty to which Wes replied, 'I dunno you'll have to tweet him' (I took that to be a bit of a snipe at Twitter footballers) Another lads asked (unfairly IMO) why 'why did you as captain allow Knocky to take the penalty?' to which Wes replied, '**** off' lol. Fair play to Wes I thought, we were all gutted, our mate just felt like venting his anger at anyone to do with the club I think.

On Monday night Poyet was 33/1 to be our next manager, one of our directors at work (used to play for City and has contacts in and around football) told us to stick money on him being our next manager with Pearson due to be sacked on Tuesday (again I really hope this isn't true) yesterday morning Poyet's odds were at 6/1.

edit I realise NP hasn't been sacked on Tuesday (thank God) but it still could prove to be true

Sigh.... The same Kasper who without much pressing sings Pearsons praises openly when he could just say nothing.

I could believe that he may be interested in Swansea, but to say that Kasper, of all players, hates Pearson is clearly rubbish.

The very last line invalidates everything you have said.

He was due to be sacked on Tuesday but wasn't. So that's already bullshit.

Keep it all to yourself in future, because there is a danger people will go passing this on, and it's not good for the club having such nonsense circulating.

Gus Poyet ffs lol

The very last line invalidates everything you have said.

He was due to be sacked on Tuesday but wasn't. So that's already bullshit.

Keep it all to yourself in future, because there is a danger people will go passing this on, and it's not good for the club having such nonsense circulating.

Gus Poyet ffs lol

It doesn't necessarily invalidate anything. He could've plead for a stay of execution for example. I know it's not good for the club to have rumours circulating which is why I kept quiet til the end of the season!

I'm not bothered I don't necessarily believe anything that was I was told I'm just relaying it!

But he's got pashun! How can you turn that down???

Yes we all like a bit of passion in our manager, but at times he can go too far and he seems too similar Roy Keane. Done a great job at Brighton, but not the man for Leicester. Plus how many english in the brighton line up?

Archived