Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Miguel Vitor

I genuinely thought he was very good when he was here. I thought Whitbread was shit.

First impressions can be right.

Yeah, I liked him too.

My point is, or was, that sometimes a player's worth is exaggerated beyond all proportion if they are not getting games, or have left the club.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder?

:thumbup:

100% LCFC group on facebook have taken the petition that was made a little seriously!

"There is a petition to re-sign ex leicester loane Miguel Vitor, Vitor has became a free agent after being released by Benfica, If everybody signs the petition, leicester will offer Vitor a contract. The link to the petition is here"

"100% LCFC Need 4,500 to sign, it takes about 30 seconds to do!"

100% LCFC group on facebook have taken the petition that was made a little seriously!

"There is a petition to re-sign ex leicester loane Miguel Vitor, Vitor has became a free agent after being released by Benfica, If everybody signs the petition, leicester will offer Vitor a contract. The link to the petition is here"

"100% LCFC Need 4,500 to sign, it takes about 30 seconds to do!"

It's as if PAOK Saloniki doesn't exist on their football world map.  :D

Archived