Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Miguel Vitor

:o

Agreed - probably the best defender we've had in years. Was limited by injuries that season, but once he got going... superb.

We're not going to sign him though. OPut of our league at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the less you see a player play, the better they appear.

This is a phenomenon which makes every youth teamer worth dumping a seasoned professional for, every sold player the biggest mistake since Peter Taylor and hikes loanees and squad players up onto an unimpeachable pedestal. 

Vitor is the latest in a long line of just out of reach world beaters which includes the likes of Max Gradel, Jeffrey Schlupp, George Taft,...well that's all I can think of at the moment.

The point is however, some people think everything would be right with the club if only this or that manager had not sold, picked or promoted so and so.

Football fans are strange beasts !!

I think the less you see a player play, the better they appear.

This is a phenomenon which makes every youth teamer worth dumping a seasoned professional for, every sold player the biggest mistake since Peter Taylor and hikes loanees and squad players up onto an unimpeachable pedestal.

Vitor is the latest in a long line of just out of reach world beaters which includes the likes of Max Gradel, Jeffrey Schlupp, George Taft,...well that's all I can think of at the moment.

The point is however, some people think everything would be right with the club if only this or that manager had not sold, picked or promoted so and so.

Football fans are strange beasts !!

I genuinely thought he was very good when he was here. I thought Whitbread was shit.

First impressions can be right.

I want him back as much as the next guy but signing a petition is pointless especially with Pearson. NP is his own man and will sign players who he wants to sign and who he thinks will work well in the team and ultimately if a petition was successful and forced him to sign Vitor then this would undermine his authority. If NP thinks Vitor would be a good fit he'll sign him.

End Of.

Archived