Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maxwelld_

Leicester 2nd fav again to win the league

Because people put money on us? Odds reflect where the money is going.

Yes but the question is WHY? it's stupidly early to even put odds on! Unless they know something we don't and we are about to sign Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, etc, etc!

Yes but the question is WHY? it's stupidly early to even put odds on! Unless they know something we don't and we are about to sign Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao, etc, etc!

two reasons - people are idiots, and the ones that aren't idiots are greedy and will find any way possible to take money from the idiots.

two reasons - people are idiots, and the ones that aren't idiots are greedy and will find any way possible to take money from the idiots.

Haha very good answer!

Thought you had a transfer embargo???

From what I understand, Watford's "Transfer Embargo" (if we can call it that) means they can still sign players, but only if the FL approve it. So if the FL refuse them to sign any of the players from Udinese then they can't. I think the embargo is in force till October, but knowing the FL they will just let Watford sign who they want, and to keep in with FFP properly all on a free transfer

They will all sign permanent deals. Your team will be full of loans next season. hee hee!!!!!

Let's see how many of them want to sign permanent deals first. Hmm, Granada, Udinese or ...Watford? **** me, I know which one I definitely wouldn't pick.

Let's see how many of them want to sign permanent deals first. Hmm, Granada, Udinese or ...Watford? **** me, I know which one I definitely wouldn't pick.

Exactly.

Somebody seems to be forgetting that these players have agents and minds of their own.

If they don't want to sign for Watford permanently, they can just dig their heels in and look elsewhere.

Exactly.

Somebody seems to be forgetting that these players have agents and minds of their own.

If they don't want to sign for Watford permanently, they can just dig their heels in and look elsewhere.

This is so funny. Only one signed before the end of the season, Watford failed to go up, the Watford fans that post on here ?!? The whole concept of a pool of players being brought by one club and used by another. Reading know the league well, as do QPR BUT, Wigan are a solid outfit, top 2 will be tough. So why are Watford going to improve ?

And what has this todo with betting ?

Exactly.

But they do all want to sign - great owners, great manager, great future. I'm getting ready to complain about all of your loans next season!!!

Really enjoyed our visits to the KP in the last few weeks, impressive stadium, support and a gentleman manager unlike Hollowhead. It was interesting to notice that even Watford resorted to hoof ball at Wembley when they were stopped from playing their normal passing game. Hopefully we go up with you guys next season.

But they do all want to sign - great owners, great manager, great future. I'm getting ready to complain about all of your loans next season!!!

Really enjoyed our visits to the KP in the last few weeks, impressive stadium, support and a gentleman manager unlike Hollowhead. It was interesting to notice that even Watford resorted to hoof ball at Wembley when they were stopped from playing their normal passing game. Hopefully we go up with you guys next season.

Have a look on Oddschecker at the betting for Matej Vydra's next club.

You might not be so confident of landing his signature afterwards. He's gone to Watford, proved he's a class above Championship level and is in the shop window.

Have a look on Oddschecker at the betting for Matej Vydra's next club.

You might not be so confident of landing his signature afterwards. He's gone to Watford, proved he's a class above Championship level and is in the shop window.

If he is sold to another club our owners will just supply a better player to us. This roller coaster cannot be stopped.

If he is sold to another club our owners will just supply a better player to us. This roller coaster cannot be stopped.

IF HE'S THAT MUCH BETTER HE'LL BE PLAYING FOR THE UDINESE FIRST TEAM OR SOLD ON.

:crylaugh: one minute it's they all love Watford then it's our owners will do this that and the other, are you sure you are not having a breakdown.

:crylaugh: one minute it's they all love Watford then it's our owners will do this that and the other, are you sure you are not having a breakdown.

Most if not all of the successful 'loans' will sign on permanent deals. The owners will provide even better alternatives to replace any loan or squad player not deemed good enough. This will fit nicely into the new FFP rules. 

The 'breakdown' term seems to be more applicable to your club trying frantically, and sensibly, to ditch the many expensive failures and to try to run the club on a more sustainable basis. Rather than pick faults in our system you time would be better spent looking for alternatives to sugar daddies /spivs on a 5 minute ego trip.

This will fit nicely into the new FFP rules.

Would you like to explain how a system that relates to a clubs turn over will suit a club with a small fan base. This coupled with proposed changes to the loan system and freedom of contract for players what makes you think players will be happy to join a failed experiment ? Oh sorry there are loads of players happy to go to second tier clubs on low wages on a promise.

As for the other comments like you have never been there or had bad owners, bitch bitch

Most if not all of the successful 'loans' will sign on permanent deals. The owners will provide even better alternatives to replace any loan or squad player not deemed good enough. This will fit nicely into the new FFP rules. 

The 'breakdown' term seems to be more applicable to your club trying frantically, and sensibly, to ditch the many expensive failures and to try to run the club on a more sustainable basis. Rather than pick faults in our system you time would be better spent looking for alternatives to sugar daddies /spivs on a 5 minute ego trip.

Rather than trolling on a Leicester City message board, your time might be better spent ****ing off somewhere else?

Watford's owners have just announced that all of the loans that Zola wants to keep will play for the hornets next season!! Plus more great players to follow.

"Fron Undinese we sign who we want" "From Udinese we sign who we want"  Looking forward to beating you guys again next season.

Yeah, we'll see what happens when the FL impose restrictions on foreign loans next season. Your owners can 'announce' whatever they like, until the FL makes a decision any such announcements are worthless.

EDIT: http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/gianfranco-zola-faces-hard-summer-as-he-tries-to-plug-the-watford-gaps-8637190.html

At present, regulations stating that teams are only allowed five loan players in a matchday squad and to take four loanees from any one club do not apply to players loaned in from foreign sides because they are considered permanent transfers. Watford took advantage of that loophole last season to bring in eight players on temporary contracts from Udinese and two from Grenada — clubs owned by the Pozzos.

However, a vote will take place at next week’s Football League AGM to treat all loans the same and needs a majority decision by League clubs to be passed.If the proposal is approved as expected then the Pozzos will have to change their strategy, which could result in another period of transition at Vicarage Road.

Don't worry though, I'm sure all the other FL clubs who can't take advantage of this loophole will vote to keep it open for you.

But you're glad you posted those directions to Yeovil in here mate! Come in handy for you next season they will.

Rather than trolling on a Leicester City message board, your time might be better spent ****ing off somewhere else?

Just trying to correct some of the silly inaccurate comments about 'my club'. Thankfully our owners are fully backing the promotion attempt next season, very exciting times for us.

Hope you can sort all of your debts out, is the french chap still falling over?

Provided Udinese and Granada still have enough of their own players.

You can only go that far with loans and for everybody's health and safety, I do hope you'll act as the last practical example of that legal loophole forever.

It's not fair as it tampers with the spirit of the game and the league system in itself to a certain extent.

But you're glad you posted those directions to Yeovil in here mate! Come in handy for you next season they will.

Harsh. That was that t*"t called MOG, superhorns is actually a pretty decent bloke (much like our fellow regular Sheffield Wednesday poster).

All the talented loans that you'll have are "parked" at Watford, using your club as a stepping stone and sold to the highest bidder as soon as their form picks up after a couple of decent performances.

I can't see you being able to stick with the majority of your current Udinese and Granada crop, be it on a permanent basis or not.

With that many foreign players, Vicarage Road is nothing more than one big training ground.

Harsh. That was that t*"t called MOG, superhorns is actually a pretty decent bloke (much like our fellow regular Sheffield Wednesday poster).

Different superhorns. The other one is decent, this one seems less so.

I'm also glad he made the analogy of a roller coaster, since you've obviously experienced a high this season you'll be back down to the standard mid table fodder next :thumbup:

Archived