Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxfanazer

Positivity

Ok so the dust has settled a little bit now after the heartbreak of the playoffs but still there seems to be a dark cloud over us at the moment.

Another season in the championship isn't what we wanted/expected but it certainly isn't the end of the world and we have many reasons to be positive.

So come on guys and girls, lets get feel good atmosphere back!! Start listing why you love this great club......

I still feel pretty poo.

Another season in this league, another 12 months of playing the Baaarnslehs and Burnlehs.Ugh.

This x100.

Been to more or less every ground in this league a dozen times or more. The buzz of going has worn off somewhat.

Would be nice to finally get out of this league but next season will be just as hard as the previous ones, the only positives are that Pearson is/has built a relatively young squad that could become very good if they stick together, I think we may get out next year depends who we sell and bring in though this summer.

love my club and always will but it's very hard to stay positive at the moment because there is very little to be positive about. Realistically the best we can hope for next season is a playoff spot and that's only if we can keep our best players which does not seem likely.

It now looks like we are stuck with Pearson and his brand of football for at least another season it's so depressing to think of more of the same without any real hope of moving forward as a club. :(

love my club and always will but it's very hard to stay positive at the moment because there is very little to be positive about. Realistically the best we can hope for next season is a playoff spot and that's only if we can keep our best players which does not seem likely.

It now looks like we are stuck with Pearson and his brand of football for at least another season it's so depressing to think of more of the same without any real hope of moving forward as a club. :(

Me too. Another season already mapped out as a massive flop, if the "DOG" is retained.  :rolleyes: 

Archived