Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

You've got £1.25 million, to sign 2 strikers......

If Connolly does depart for £1 million, i'd be gutted but that gives us a decent figure to get two class strikers in. Plus there are reports we've got £250k for a striker already so that makes £1.25 million

My two would be - Derek Riordon from Hibs (£750,000) and Adam Boyd from Hertlepool (500,000)

Others who we could get - Kris Boyd from Kilmarnock (£300,000) Nathan Tyson from Wycombe (250-350,000) David Nugent from Preston (£1,000,000)

If Connolly does depart for £1 million, i'd be gutted but that gives us a decent figure to get two class strikers in. Plus there are reports we've got £250k for a striker already so that makes £1.25 million

My two would be - Derek Riordon from Hibs (£750,000) and Adam Boyd from Hertlepool (500,000)

Others who we could get - Kris Boyd from Kilmarnock (£300,000) Nathan Tyson from Wycombe (250-350,000) David Nugent from Preston (£1,000,000)

147719[/snapback]

I think I agree with you there Ric :o I dont think theres anyone else a) available and b ) suitable enough to partner Dublin or De Vries up front (because its perfectly obvious that CL wants to play A N Other up front with De Vries as first choice)

I have it from an unnamed reliable person.

147734[/snapback]

That's made my day!!!! Thank **** for that. Does your reliable source know whether the rumour had any truth or complete bollocks? It seems Connolly might be unhappy at us, or is that shite? I hope it is.

I have it from an unnamed reliable person.

147734[/snapback]

Cheers babs you've just rendered this thread useless ;) I dont rate Robbie Blake at all and I couldnt believe it when he scored a move to Birmingham but unsuprisingly has gone back down a division!

Cheers babs you've just rendered this thread useless  ;) I dont rate Robbie Blake at all and I couldnt believe it when he scored a move to Birmingham but unsuprisingly has gone back down a division!

147737[/snapback]

:D

For recreational purposes keep going with this thread, even though Conners is staying who would you sign with £1.25 million.

£300,000 for Walsalls Matt Fryatt.

Get him CL do it son, before Villa come sniffing

Bank the rest till the xmas window

147740[/snapback]

Talk of him going for £1 million to Sunderland. So there wouldn't be much left to bank, plus if Connolly did go we'd need two strikers and leaving it until xmas could be season over if it didn't pay off. Fryatt is good, but injury prone.

I would have bought Robbie Blake from Brum.

147729[/snapback]

That would be good. Especially with Pandiani coming in he is available and he has proved himself in the Championship.

I would rather Connely stay though, because it will be hard to bring someone in at this stage and i doubt that CL would get all of the £1m to spend!

That would be good. Especially with Pandiani coming in he is available and he has proved himself in the Championship.

I would rather Connely stay though, because it will be hard to bring someone in at this stage and i doubt that CL would get all of the £1m to spend!

147822[/snapback]

Blake signed for Leeds two weeks ago! Plus it's CONNOLLY not CONNELY

Not a bad shout there, not sure whether he'd be available unless they get Pandiani and Euell.

147836[/snapback]

Pandiani is pretty much tied up form my understanding. He was asked to play in a Birmingham XI on the same day that the first team played against QPR last week, so I would say the writing is on the wall for him.

He is 4th choice at best behind Heskey, Forsell and Pandiani.

Archived