Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

``We are not going to add to the squad at this moment in time."

No, but that comment is the laughing stock of this thread.

We were the laughing stock of the division when we blew £20m + collected a load of average players on wages wholly unsustainable with a manager who never once even troubled the playoff spots.

Now we're grounded in reality and achieved a playoff finish with young side, finishing above many teams we thought we'd be below, teams in benefit of huuuuge parachute payments, the players will continue to grow together to become a better team... we're probably the opposite of laughing stock... that looks like it belongs to the clown who owns Forest, who's talking about champions League football one minute, but can't pay the clubs hotel bill the next, or even sign a player from Peterborough who wanted to go there & they had to sell.

This league's laughing stock is Leeds and has been for years. Although I do think we're turning into a Cardiff (take away the red).

100% true Mack. Reading and Southampton both came in for Dannsy last summer so was told he wasn't going anywhere and was major part of the plans. To this day Dannsy is still puzzled by it all

So am I, because behind all this he is a decent player that could benefit our squad.

You must also remember that tweet he posted about not being picked and could not work out why, that was shortly before the Burton saga and must have played a part in it all.

Regarding St Ledger, I remember after the Derby away game he bleated on and on about being played at right back, and whilst I agree yes it's a different position to CB, different angles etc it doesn't excuse losing your man at set pieces and performing "after you jeeves" defending, he knew he'd had a shocker and tried to pass the buck to the management. I said after hearing / reading his comments "he won't play for us again" and was surprised at his decision to present such an instant and opinionated defence of himself. Been asked to play right back ? Diddums. Are you a professional?

Regarding St Ledger, I remember after the Derby away game he bleated on and on about being played at right back, and whilst I agree yes it's a different position to CB, different angles etc it doesn't excuse losing your man at set pieces and performing "after you jeeves" defending, he knew he'd had a shocker and tried to pass the buck to the management. I said after hearing / reading his comments "he won't play for us again" and was surprised at his decision to present such an instant and opinionated defence of himself. Been asked to play right back ? Diddums. Are you a professional?

He got raped to boot, looked totally flat footed.

He's no full back.

Archived